Posts by Knezz

Unknown I will write here my idea for 2 tribes that I think you guys should consider and I think it is super important that travian kingdoms get at least one more new tribe, you have plenty of test server to make before implementing it in the real gameplay. I will not provide the pictures I leave that to your imagination but I will describe the look of the troops.

VIKINGS

Introduction: Vikings are super unique in every way from all other tribes, they are known in history as brutal and fiercy warriors that suprise enemies with their fast and undetected raids.

Hero: All troops with hero move 25% faster in raid type of attack
    Unique Viking strength: Their rams&catas move 1 field faster and their attack work in raid mode. This means that vikings can destroy walls and buildings with their units even in raid mode.
    Unique Viking building: Shipyard: Increase speed to all units in raid, attack or siege mode to all targets in radius of 10 or 15 or 20 squares, depends how you want to balance it ( basically have the opposite effect than the training grounds ) 1% speed per level max at 20%.

Barrack units:

Raider: Simple warrior with small axe and shield, both good for raiding and defending against infantry. This is Vikings basic unit

Attack: 30
    Inf def: 30
    Cav def: 10
    Speed: 6
    Carry res: 45
    Crop comsuption: 1

Cost:
    Wood: 65
    Clay: 80
    Iron: 45
    Train time: 13:30

Shieldmaiden: Female warrior train in defending her kin and people, carry long sword and huge shield, only good for def and slow speed.

Attack: 20
    Inf def: 70
    Cav def: 40
    Speed: 5
    Carry res: 10

Cost:
    Wood: 150
    Clay: 80
    Iron: 100
    Train time: 17:30

Berserker: WIld and crazy warrior without body armor covered in rune tattos. Carry two axes and big bracers. Expensive and good only for attacking and raiding.

Attack: 75
    Inf def: 25
    Cav def: 15
    Speed: 6
    Carry res: 50

Cost:
    Wood: 75
    Clay: 55
    Iron: 145
    Train time: 21:00

Stable units:

Spotter: Nothing special just a regular horse scout unit.

Attack: 0
    Inf def: 20
    Cav def: 10
    Speed 16
    Carry res: 0
    Crop comsuption: 2

Cost:
    Wood: 80
    Clay: 70
    Iron: 120
    Train time: 22:50

Hunter: Fast and devastating unit that can carry a lot of resources. Have bow and arrow to shoot from and spear to throw, use imagination xD

Attack: 100
    Inf def: 45
    Cav def: 20
    Speed: 15
    Carry res: 60
    Crop comsuption: 2

Cost:
    Wood: 370
    Clay: 270
    Iron: 150
    Train time: 39:00

Hofgothi: Defensive slow but strong unit that is also good for raiding. Just google some pictures of viking pagen priests in the past and you got the idea how they should look.

Attack: 70
    Inf def: 140
    Cav def: 150
    Speed: 9
    Carry res: 80
    Crop comsuption: 3

Cost:
    Wood: 375
    Clay: 700
    Iron: 300
    Train time: 48:55

Siege units:

Ram:

Attack: 70
    Inf def: 70
    Cav def: 35
    Speed: 5
    Crop comsuption: 3

Cost:
    Wood: 475
    Clay: 535
    Iron: 170
    Train time: 01:20:00

Catapult

Attack: 55
    Inf def: 20
    Cav def: 55
    Speed: 4
    Crop comsuption: 6

Cost:
    Wood: 860
    Clay: 720
    Iron: 440
    Train time: 02:20:25

The numbers are not static you could tinker around change it how you want it and also the unique bonuses and buildings you could change edit do whatever you want. I will soon make part 2 with Slavic tribe and will let you know I need some time to think about it. Tell me how you like it xD

I actually agree with some of your points, but there are things in the background that are not exactly like you mention.

But, we will take this into account, I actually like the idea of having more tribes, but different ones from other games.

Maybe add slavic tribe? I think that there is a lot of slavic origin people playing this game (Russian, Chezk, Polish, Serbian, Slovakian, Croatian etc etc) I really think this could motivate people to play more, also why there is no Balkan or Serbian servers like in Travian Legends?

Travian Legends have 5 tribes for years now, why would Travian Kingdoms not have them also?
    The new tribes are Egyptians and Huns.
    Take a look here:
    Egyptians :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Huns:
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can someone please explain why would Travian Kingdoms not have this awesome and wild new tribes?

Romans are bad in every aspect, they are too expansive, their horses use much more crop then others and if you want to bring crop usage to normal point you have to build their special building and that is so bad, their units production speed is 3 times slower then others and they use 2 times more resources to build. Only good thing they have is that they can build both resource fields and city buildings at the same time that can be countered by buying gold. Only real strength they have over the other tribes is their individually stronger troops that if you do not lose whole server and mass their numbers can be used to crush the WW with their fiery catapults. Thats it.

So in conclusion.

You want to go as attacker then go Teuton
    You want to go as defender then go Gaul

You want to build more villages and pop then go Romans and risk to become farm.

It is enough to add only English server as universal for Balkan on start, and later you can add Serbian as most common and then others... It is just about do you guys want to have Balkan server not can you do it, because you can.

Hello there support guys I come up with idea, and I speak in the name of all my friends who play this game and many more other players that are experienced and old players.

I am enjoying this game very much and I bring many friends into this game and bulk of them like it and keep playing it.

As for now, we do not have our own server,
    (Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian/Montenegro/Bulgarian/Slovenian/Macedonian etc)

So many of us wondered if there is a chance we can get at least one server for us all in terms of a Balkan server, because all the country listed above are part of Balkan peninsula. I believe it will be more played because it will represent some sort of international server with mixed elements of local servers. And I am sure that many many many players will join and keep playing the server.

I see on Travian Legends there is already similar thing with most of the country listed above have their own server and in Serbian list there is Balkan special server.

Please think about it I strongly believe it will bring much players and with that much profit. Feel free to comment and give your opinion and I will appreciate if this post get some support. Love you all and have fun!

Because Cyrillic is a big part of international heritage and culture. It is actually one of the first written system of language on the world.