Posts by Drunk Captain

изначальна, империя была и будет ниже ПЛИНТУСА))))Я буду стаАндр

Андрей, не надо. Давай просто их поздравим как Алик. У него правда сообщение настолько милое как и он сам, что даже непонятно что это сарказм :saint:<3

No, not caught. For the entire operation there was no discharge of information anywhere. I, too, keep records of experience, etc.

Check with Tender Beast again.

As far as I understand, she also got caught on the last server when she played with the nickname “Страшная баба”.

Не знаю чего ты так взъелась на нас.

I'm calm. In fact, even happy.

Just a closed landing, which writes similar messages on the forum as below does not cause respect at all.

I think that the fact of "closing" your squad implies that your position is one.

ОПГ,че с немцами меж булчат третесь?Тогда возможно у вас скоро появятся гости:|

1. Caught heroes at the exits

2. Did not break the village despite 30 attacks sent

3. Lost seven offensive players

4. Not captured a single treasure

But..! ran ahead of all to boast about the forum

мстители из вас так себе, если честно :) зато форумных воинов у вас больше всех

________

P.S. The Great Wall

On the last server, the Empire, despite the heroes caught on the scan, defended two other points and all the attacking troops went into concrete.

I then suggested the presence of a spy in the team. Do you know what Empire answered me?

"It's great when there is someone to blame. Is it really so difficult to admit defeat or an ordinary accident?"

Now I return your wise advice. You are welcome! :)