Posts by Nadalia#EN

I think it would be nice if the auctions were a bit more interactive. Perhaps It could be more like E-bay. People could decide how much they want to put the starting bid at and when they want it to end. Also, people could get the final bid on their object paid to them, instead of some pre-chosen amount when they first post it. There could even be a buy-now. Also things like upgrade crystals, npc trader cards, etc. that you can as of right now sell but not buy on the auctions, should be able to be bought as well. :thumbsup:

I am in com 7. I started as a king. six days later I still can not attack any one because it say I am under beginner's protection. I thought kings only had one day of beginner's protection and am wondering why I still can not attack anyone. ?(

I am in com5 and com7, I do not know about the other worlds, but I am having the same problem in both of the ones I am in. I go to bid on an item at the auction. Let's say cages for example. the price will say something like 401$. I will try and bid like 450$. My bid does not turn green, instead it will be red as if I am not the highest bidder. So I will try again at a higher price, sticking to my example, I may go as high as 1000$ before my bid turns green, telling me that I have the highest bid. Then I can edit my bid back to like 450$ and it is now green and if I win, I pay only 450$ instead of the 1000$ I had to bid first to get my bid to turn green. I do not know why the system will not take the 450$ at first and it getts annoying. :/

It does not have to be a new position in a kingdom like dukes, but on who wants to be a ruler of a kingdom could decide wheather to be called a Queen or a King.

I believe it would be nice if a ruler of a kingdom could be called a king or a Queen. I think us ladies can rule just as well as those brutish kings and should be able to be labeled as a queen. :*