Hello, I just wanted to clarify some details about stealing treasures. All situations have hero accompanied with the attack. I am currently attacking as a duke (but I don't think that matters)
- If I attack governor, I will steal all treasures from tribute fund
- If I attack duke with active treasury, I will steal 1/3 treasures
- If I attack king with active treasury, I will steal 1/3 treasures
Let me know if I am wrong. This next part I am not very sure about, but this is what I think will happen. Can someone confirm if the following game mechanics are correct?
If there is first a clearing wave that catapults/destroys the active treasury, and the defending player has no other active treasuries, then:
- If I attack a duke (destroyed treasury), I will steal ALL treasures
- If I attack a king (destroyed treasury), I will steal 1/3 treasures
Let me know if this is right, thanks for your help!