Posts by DadDelzer#EN

Why only merge kingdoms once? Why not multiple times like what happened in history with dynastic marriages? How about introducing something like a 'Kingdom merge event.' randomly to allow kingdoms to grow? I'm not a fan of date fixed events because the spontaneity of the game suffers and players are just following a formula...

Allow mergers of kingdoms that are not contiguous -- forces planning for future growth...

And it doesn't have to be only one type of merger -- Let the server managers decide on the requirement. Say, only kingdoms smaller than NNN victory points or we will allow mergers in sets of three. This is a dynamic way to balance the server. If one Kingdoms is running away with the server allow only smaller kingdoms to merge...

And instead of a 'sub-king' call that role a 'baron' or 'earl' using names from history.

Also, allow 'barons' or 'earls' when they abdicate to take their territory with them -- this also happened in history.

Just my thoughts...

Being just an old grognard returning to the game after a couple of years away I LOVE the Kingdoms idea and will focus on this going forward.

Being an old grognard having played Travian for 5 years, burned out, and then returned after almost another five years I miss having the mad scramble for Artifacts at the midpoint of the game. Any interest in bring them back? Especially the 'Artifact of the Fool' which was just craziness, fun craziness, but still crazy.

DadDelzer on COM7...