Posts by to the sky

Why would you make a GT plan to plan scoutings which arent timed on launch times, might as wel send randomly then.

I wonder how you ever got the silver prestige, judging on your comments here.

well we cant tell you the secret as far you dont know it travian all about new tactics

not to mention we RfR

always the first who use our taechnics

like menhire and relocating ...etc

Just understand that you played. against a complete high professional organizational team work

i got the silver by winning rounds against doom :)

Why would you make a GT plan to plan scoutings which arent timed on launch times, might as wel send randomly then.

I wonder how you ever got the silver prestige, judging on your comments here.

Last comment for now, my brain cells that starved reading some of your comments need to regenerate.

as far is not more than 2 attacks or scout in same village and same arrival second this is very normal

even my youngest brother know it

?consider this is a plan to attack someone how much you can send attacks on the same village

???if i send 2 attacks arrive in same second do i use script now

you just make your self a joke her

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602095663093907466/717708186249068564/unknown.png

3 of the 15+ villages.Exact same intervals.

Need more?

so this is your proof???

as far is not more than 2 attacks or scout in same village and same arrival second this is very normal

even my youngest brother know it

?consider this is a plan to attack someone how much you can send attacks on the same village

???if i send 2 attacks arrive in same second do i use script now

you just make your self a joke her

I didn't play the server but ok

I'm just asking questions from what it can be seen from outside and saying what it is

From what I saw, Teutonic, RfR, Legion attacked Doom and I mean, you can see it just by total def points that a lot more fire power went onto them, you can't deny it x)

PS: For sake of correctness, on COMx5 SiyahRfR had 270 players.

you can cheack the vidio on youtube

legion attacks our ww instead of attacking disaster ww

on the same time our ww's receive attacks from 7 kingdom in one hour

doom

disaster

legion

degec

hun&jff

pokemon

in that time if they attack disaster they could won the WW

we but the reports on youtube to make everyone see it

some players from doom her just screaming about our players number

Doom treasuries were being hit by other kingdoms then RfR, so a let went into hiding and some treasuries got destroyed. So we had the treasures but couldnt store them.

((another pic)

who hit it ?? disaster ??

from what i can see clearly you guys hide your treasures with disaster

100 % disaster they dont attack you that time

cus all of their hammers smashed in our WW

To me it looks Doom and Disaster played better but they did not have enough players to compete with RFR as they had more players than Doom and Disaser combined 🤔

Logically we played against com3x3

and we know that since the beginning of the round all the Kingdom will united against us

Same like all the rounds we played before all kingdom united against us

Her we played aganist

Legion

Degec

Pokemon

Hun

Jfg

Doom

Disaster

even doom the noops when they lost the hope they give their treasures to disaster and lost the 2nd position

All those kingdoms sends their attacks together and people are count only our members

/

Becuse We Are RfR

,After we made a great efforts

.a complete high professional organizational team work

even with all the difficulties we face it

,We definitely deserve to win this round

becuse of the bound between us is not only a game

it is more than what anyone expect that '

thank you RfR team for these beautiful times

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

تحديث الخريطه الجديده في سيرفرات الهدنه الليليه مزعج جدا وغير مريح للعين ابدا

قد يكون سببا رئيسيا في نفور اللاعبين من هذا النوع من السيرفرات وليس كل اللاعبين يستطيعون اللعب في السيرفرات العاديه

مايعني قد يكون هناك شريحه معينه من بعض اللاعبين قد تبتعد عن اجواء اللعبه بسبب هذا التحديث

اتمني لو يكون الوضع الليلي اختياري وليس اجباري

تحياتي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

تم بحمد الله الانتهاء من السيرفر الليلي Arabia2n بعد صولات وجولات مع الاخوه المملكه المنافسه HUNTER X اتقدم بالشكر اليهم علي ادائهم وروحهم التنافسيه الجميلة

وحظا اوفر لكم في جولاتكم القادمه

يسرني ان اقدم اليكم مقتطفات نهاية الجولة وكيف استطاعت مملكة EMPSLYRS قلب الطاولة والانتصار علي القوه الدفاعيه بالتشتيت وقوة الهجوم والتنفيذ

https://youtu.be/ml9nB8aFcTs

نشكر الاخ محمد البعداني Graveland علي انتاج المقطع

Mmm :/

A speed is about time, farming 17/18h a day is already a big management of res.. so since that reason imo if you raid only 12h a day I believe that I will follow the Gossip thread, I wonder how will be the "Hammers" here :D

There is a good tactics also for raid in night truce server ;)

HELLO CAPTAIN,

I feel fine and well, and I hope all the friends are the same.

We are all trying together in solidarity to fight this epidemic.

This disease will pass if we all commit to staying in our homes , giving the opportunity to the authorities and doctors in our countries to work in complete comfort.

Always RFR is not just an abbreviation of a name , or group in the game,

it is a symbol and each time the meaning is differs:

Rest For Resurrected

Ready For Race

Rest For Recuperation

Thank you for giving us the motivation to stay in our homes with RFR