Posts by Serski

Ahoy there! NEED IRON is here! A group of slackers and lurkers is joining COM6. We are looking for fresh recruits to join our GLORIOUS team :D

Pm me for details and discord.

The map is always crowded, and menhir make it even worse. I suggest to try the opposite, to start with a ring shape map, let us say between 50 and 69, which is do not contain WWs, then players rush to the central area, which is more rich in oases, and contain WWs, let us name this version: "Resource Rush"

Thats sounds great! Menhir is used now more from "pro" players than newbies that want to find a proper kingdom. A simply 2-3 times relocation is more than enough to find a proper kingdom to play. As a matter of fact the menhir now cripples the possibility for random kingdoms to rise and benefits huge the premades team that are more "closed" to newbies.

Another solution would be to change things a lot by switching some of the mechanics of the game. For example you could do the wonders areas as starting places that people spawn .

(wonders will server as pre-made kingdoms where the players can sell their treasuries). In this area you could only have your first village and even have permanent beginner protection up until you join a players kingdom. Ofc that means that you dont have wonders anymore but hey the treasuries ranking is more than enough to win a server.

The map is always crowded, and menhir make it even worse. I suggest to try the opposite, to start with a ring shape map, let us say between 50 and 69, which is do not contain WWs, then players rush to the central area, which is more rich in oases, and contain WWs, let us name this version: "Resource Rush"

Thats sounds great! Menhir is used now more from "pro" players than newbies that want to find a proper kingdom. A simply 2-3 times relocation is more than enough to find a proper kingdom to play. As a matter of fact the menhir now cripples the possibility for random kingdoms to rise and benefits huge the premades team that are more "closed" to newbies.

Another solution would be to change things a lot by switching some of the mechanics of the game. For example you could do the wonders areas as starting places that people spawn .

(wonders will server as pre-made kingdoms where the players can sell their treasuries). In this area you could only have your first village and even have permanent beginner protection up until you join a players kingdom. Ofc that means that you dont have wonders anymore but hey the treasuries ranking is more than enough to win a server.

I would to see some weekly team goals awarded with points (most poinst and the end of the round wins) ->

Kill more robbers,

Build new villages,

Catch most animals

and more like that...

Yea the quest implementation in the halloween server was a great addition. You can definitely add various goals to spice things up. I dont know if you can make it kingdoms specific but that could do wonders for team play etc.

I take this back. With servers lasting only a month, there would be (I suppose) much more servers a year (or each month) so it would balance itself out.

Besides that i think that the amount you spent in a comx5 can be similar, if not more to what you spent on a normal server.

There are no plans yet. I reckon you are up for it and would like to play on a comx5 round again?

Well aside the technical issues in comx5 , the speed of the server is ideal for me. In fact if possible i would like to play only x5 speed.

I think there is a big market for the people who want to play hardcore but not for the extent of x3 and normal. servers.

Love the comx5 concept and ill be a regular but at the moment the situation is terrible :(

I cant have this lag everyday when i spent money on this product. You need to do something fast cause its been lots of days now...

I really like the speed of this server. In fact i will only play 5x servers if you guys make it regular... Never the less the lag issue its kind of huge i am afraid. Maybe make more than one as suggested already or a pop limit etc?

yeah I read from you in the other thread and knew that you're Omega on the server. and yes, my remark was aimed at your kingdoms, because by now it's clearly visible that you two are screwed big time, and that must be a helluva frustration. Thanks for clearing things up / participating! Much helpful!

So planning and playing by the rules is worth nothing... I guess we should have used the exploits...

I lost my time, i lost my money and most important you made me lost my love for travian...

Thank you very much Travian team!

Next time you need someone to fund your test servers dont forget to send me a message! I would love to be the sucker again!!!

PS: Nothing personal with you as a person Wizzball.

Ofc i know that there is no VP merge... But if the merge was implement on time my team wich was ready to use the merge as soon as the option would be available would make our kingdom propably the biggest on the server. That means more prestige to atract more players in the area etc etc. Diplomacy is a big factor in the game(at least for my kind of play/I was first on server with city to expand my kingdom as soon as possible etc,etc). Never the less the Travian company promised a server with the merge option available and that not happent.

This:

Anyway i fed up with this. Do as you like, you just lost me as a hardcore travian fan.

Hi Wizzball,

I am a travian player since 2007 and i really love the game and i find TK in general a great upgrade. Unfortunately the situation on this last speed server is a joke... The company promised a kingdoms merge option and didnt deliver... simply as that... Me and my friends we spend literally hundred of hours and vast amounts of gold to build a strategy based on your announcements...

Right now there are a whoppin' two programmers and QA's sweatin' their asses off to get this feature live the next weeks, and that's pretty much all the resources this small team can afford,

I can understand that, but then why you promised something that you could not deliver? Basically you admit that you used us in a "secret test server"...

as gamer nowadays I’m so accustomed to announcements by developers never happening that just working around it seems pretty routine,

Really? This is your excuse????????????????

Was your strategy destroyed by the delay and if yes, what did you plan that isn't possible anymore?

Ofc our strategy is destroyed. I am suprised that you ask abut that. Isnt it obvious?

I want my gold back.

A fiasco!
    There were plans - to unite with the allies.
    We lost a lot of time believing the developers.

I would not have invest money in the game. Or built a strategy differently.

I ask you to return the money - because it's your fault !!!

The whole strategy was built on the new merge mechanics.

Waiting for the return of the gold i spend...

6 weeks games worlds sound really nice and in fact is the ideal time set for my taste. For me you just need a x2 speed, even lower building times and a end goal of capturing the ww. Starting with already made villages and troops changes the game a lot and i dont think its the right direction for the game.

Well i guess he means that few people will want to be kings. This is a rather valid point since king is now a "harder job". For example, the loot from the robbers is way better than having tribute from a couple of semi active governors. On another note a king now must rush for a city in the start of the game to expand the kingdom faster(at least thats what i think). Never the less i am curious to see how this will play out in the next servers.