Posts by Aegon_MdM

Please explain to me what is the difference between:
    1. Using my credit card on my friends account to buy gold for him if i am his dual

2. Transferring my leftover gold from the lobby to his account if i am his dual

I don't see the difference, except that if you block 2, then you earn more money and my money goes to waste?

Scorox , as ever you have come with a very long, but very well thought out suggestion, and I agree with all your comments.

@Starx, I also agree we shouldn't factor in the multi's, cheaters will find a way to cheat the system. Admins are mostly powerless to do anything about it, so players need to squash these wherever they are found, regardless of what team or kingdom you're in.

Love the suggestion of a Special Event, I'd join that in a heartbeat.

Well it's simple and no different as with other tribes, upgrade fields, avoid losing units and geting farmed. Maybe it's little harder with Romans as units are more expencive and is little harder to deffend yourselfe, so i'd suggest dodge early attacks, and make production, later start farming inactives and thats it..

:thumbsup:
    Every bone in my body wants to argue with you, but I can't because you're actually right. Well done, you summed up everything in 2 sentences, +1

That's not the browser, there is a problem on many servers at the moment.

P.S. Chrome is best that I've seen so far, Edge is ok, but after a couple of hours the RAM usage on Edge gets out of control and you need to close and reopen it.

Can anyone give an accurate time of how long it takes to demolish level 10 residence with level 10 main building on x3 server ? If I start demolishing while 3rd settler is training and miscalculated so it would get demolished before the settler pops out, can I cancel it at the start at least ?

4h and a few minutes for a Roman with a level 10 MB. Assume the same for other tribes.

edit: Ignore that, I didn't realise he was asking for x3 :D

but yes, you can cancel for the first minute or so. so you can check the time, then cancel it.
    but if its 4h for normal, it should be 1h20 for x3 right? and i think troop build time is x2, so 1h30 for the settler. So quicker to demolish than to build the settler. Be careful!

Its getting worse,
    today was insane, this affects mobi as well btw.

f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5...

edit: com6

You asked to know what features in the mobile browser version we'd like to see in the app.

How about performance?
    It takes minutes to do on the app what i can do in seconds on the mobile browser version.
    No matter what model phone you have, the mobile browser version is responsive and efficient and the app is just slow.

Please don't do this!

On my next server I plan NOT to use the residence lvl 5 -> 10 quest. it should take about another 12 to 18 hours to do the build manually, but then when I use it on my new villa, it should save me about 2 or 3 days. I will respond here in a month and let you know how it went.

- That was a stupid dumb idea! Doesn't work. By the time you have everything ready, its too late, the only croppers are miles away and almost guaranteed that while your settlers are walking, someone else's are too and get there before you. I've tried this on both a speed server and a normal server. Don't be tempted, its not worth it ;)

Of course I had all three settlers and also CP. As I also quoted, it said I am lacking a free expansion slot. Here is what is says on com7:

"You may settle here. To settle, you need 3 Settlers, enough culture points as well as a free expansion slot." I am curious, the server is now more than 24h old and I have not seen anyone do it so far...

- I saw a few villages popping up at 24 hours on com7

This worked brilliantly.
    My gold was locked up on another server and I was waiting for that delete to finish and I didn't want to buy gold on the new server.

But I was able to follow the guide, using only the starting 40 free gold and I had no issues at all.

The only issue I had was I forgot to do the workshop quest before I demolished the academy and I was exactly 2k short for the next step in the guide which cost me about 4 hours waiting for robbers.

So that workshop quest step is important, don't forget it!
    Great guide.

On my next server I plan NOT to use the residence lvl 5 -> 10 quest. it should take about another 12 to 18 hours to do the build manually, but then when I use it on my new villa, it should save me about 2 or 3 days. I will respond here in a month and let you know how it went.

Hi,
    Not sure if this has been asked before, but I can't find an answer anywhere. So here goes:
    The formula for activating treasuries is 1/2 your villages + 1.
    So 10 villages = 6 active treasuries etc.

What about cities?

If I had 10 Cities, will I get 6 active treasuries? Or will I get 11(:p)

1 city = 2 villages from a cp perspective.

If the answer is 6 treasuries for 10 cities, then it costs much more cp to build treasuries if you decide to city all your villages and it would probably be a good idea on the wiki to list this as one of the disadvantages of upgrading to cities.

Cheers,
    Belgarion