Posts by Neoflex

No app means you lose a portion of your possible playerbase. Deleting the app is not an option. If you are that unhappy about it, just use the browser version. The app works for me. It does enough, sending farmlists and some building. More than enough.

Why do you need a kingdom to feed your hammer?

Last com1 I built a 150k rammer, on the dutch nl2 I built a 160k cata hammer. This as a governor, maintaining those troops on my own account. So no outside help. If i focus a bit more, 200k is no problem (those losses during the game always get me).
    If i have to throw parties at the start to get more cp slots and be able to settle more croppers, is that considered simming? Because then everybody should do it!

Com servers are bigger for a reason. More players, more off armies, more def units. If you set limits to the amount of players in the kingdom and somehow prevent the use of wings to work together, then you will end up with servers like the smaller ones who have just been deleted. Fewer def units while off armies remain the same size. I played several of those servers, and def leader is not a nice job. Not enough def to defend everything you want, so you need to make hard choices. And we all know what happens if you guess wrong: your server is all but over. Months of time invested wasted with only a bunch of "ifs" and "maybes" to look forward to. Players will start deleting to start on another server, and then you lose even the if and maybe.
    Furthermore, it will destroy the thing I love most about TK: that every player can contribute in his or her own way. Not everyone wants 15 villages and 200k+ in troops. These small players will no longer find a place in the top kingdoms (due to the limit) and will not play anymore. This will drain the player base and be the end of TK

Give me the servers like they are now. Make a test server with restrictions or start a special world about it. But definitely DO NOT add this feature to normal servers.

My info was that the main WW had little over 600k def.
    And "hammers" were the size of regular army.

That is usually the case on the smaller servers. And this is exactly what would happen to normal com servers if set limits to the player amount. Normal off armies, but fewer def units.

In my experience, if you play a small world and you are unlucky to lose some members to inactivity or take a big hit, this will cause a snowball-effect. Causing you to lose more members and end up in these kind of situations.

These are also the results after ww-calculation, one or two big hammers on these small servers can make a HUGE difference.

I agree, one starting this month might not intervene with summer vacations.

Georgi we already see a great deal of players still signing up for com7 because there is no server start. Most of them will delete once another server starts. So what is the point of dragging this on?

How about a crop-special game world?

I have no big problems with the app. It does not offer the same functionality as when I am on the pc, but report any problems you have. They are usually dealt with, but you need to be patient. No need to rush big updates and having it crash all the time.

So you want to invite the biggest players (population/off/def) to a server. And then what? How do you procede? What guarantee do you have that players will not form big kingdoms again, and have more of the same action?

Hi!

I am registered as king on com7. But on the app I cannot collect tributes. I had this problem months ago too, on another server. But I have not been king since. Is anything being done about this? Or is this not yet known?

Kind regards.