Posts by DasBärchen

If def from multiple players got sent back, and there is only 1 sitter active on the account that you trust, an explanation could be that account owner Mary Jane(or dual) sent back a portion because he/she couldn't handle the big amounts of def. It happens often, people panic. And afterwards they say that didn't happen because they don't want to look bad.

Or in hindsight hoping to be top defender alone. You never know. But I'm rather sure admins wouldn't remove def or make it vanish. There is a solution to this that's probably not as mysterious as you'd think

Real Life vacations are usually planned months before a server is announced. If you have to leave for 7 days or more just don't play the round. Or find a replacement dual and/or 2 sitters.

However, this is not really On Topic nor do I think vacation mode really is linked to oasis ranks.

Oasis ranking is one of the systems that I think work really well in kingdoms. Total population / distance related to other players wins, which is a pretty decent system in my opinion.

If you have a crucial cropper oasis, try to think ahead and settle villages around it before others do.

And well... if others do the same, try to reach an agreement. If said player is on vacation and doesn't reply, forcing the oasis temporarily may be the only "real" solution.

In the case of oasis is outside borders, maybe change the system so troops actually do produce influence

I also think there should not run three comx at the same time.

One is too few though. There should be a chance for smaller kingdoms to compete on less competitive servers.

Closing down the "main account" on a server impacts big time. Since the cheater drains his multi accounts by friendly farming,so they can build insane hammers on their own account, leaving the multi's useless other than resource grunts.

Banning and removing only the slave accounts, leaving the main account intact, is a bad method to get rid of the actual problem

I believe the trapper should get an upgrade too. Whenever someone with bad intentions enters the square, this person will get trapped.

But whenever a friend comes.... OBVIOUSLY the traps don't work .. :)

Spasibo

I would refrain from posting if this happened to a test server.

Really, pause this server is the only acceptable solution because playing is not a lot of fun this way. Plus a waste of money too. Plus bonuses already paid but days are lost this way...

Game over for me if this is how servers are going to be played. And I will not be alone. Massive drop in activity from english speaking players is my bet.