Posts by Baron Max

I don't think limiting the population will solve anything. People will demolish buildings then will make a resource push, use the NPCs after the merchants arrive, and we are where we were. It also won't solve the pointless spamming for menhirs or making multi accounts for menhirs in the speed settle, or the misuse of multi accounts for farm. I think that 99% of the problems would have been solved if the production fields had not been destroyed after use of the menhir and the players had not received packages of resources and to prevent jumping with hammers just limit the units or age of the account to one week for every rate speed for players to enough time to decision. I think as long as punishment is clown fiesta people will always make a billion kings account to menhir entire kingdom. I saw it on Test where was "Kingdom" (I will not naming) what had like 20+ king accounts with one bronze star and 13 population only for menhirs:D Maybe after using menhir make 24 hours countdown when menhiring will not being available to use, but still... Maybe increase the demands to start as a king to 250-500+ prestige. This will not solve the problem, but at least it will reduce the number of people who cheat in this way.

I like the idea, when the menhir will be tied to the age of the account on the server. Something like beginner protection, only without condition on the population. All that remains is that the player must have one village and will have a specific time to decide where to move. At 1x rate it could be a week and at 3x and 5x rate 4 days. After that cooldown, the menhir will be unavailable, and it will no longer be possible to use for the entire server length.

And maybe if we want to fix speed settle mechanics, I like an idea when fields will not be destroyed and players will not receive packs of resources. But this must be applied with the first idea that I wrote.

Players also spam kings about menhirs to pick the closest place to their MC what they want, that's funny too.

Another thing is some players have to multiply menhir at the same time and block others etc etc.

I want to just remove menhir and every relocation mechanics from the game, thank you :love:
    I remember when menhir or relocation doesn't exist and everything was fine. :D

Yes, I want buff by x rate. On 3x will be 3x bigger and on 5x will be 5x bigger. Is the same thing as artworks, they are bigger by x rate. I don't want to make it op, I want just to balance them for x rate.

Like this:

1x rate T1 10cp T2 25cp T3 100cp

3x rate T1 30cp T2 75cp T3 300cp

5x rate T1 50cp T2 125cp T3 500cp

How is that fair to boost diamonds on only one item?

1% have the same value at every rate. But culture points have a different value depending on the rate. For example on 5x rate culture points have 5x bigger value than on 1x rate. Celebrations are 5x faster at 5x rate. But upgrade from diamond stone is same for all rates, and on 5x rate have 5x less value. I want to buff them.

Like this:

Unknown8o:*

Hello, I want to suggest buff for diamond stone for upgrade helmet [culture points].

These upgrade have same value on 1x rate, 3x rate and 5x rate. I want to make these upgrade more value on speed servers.

I think is fair. Thank you for answere.

New world record rammer made by me and Nymphetamine as duals on speed x3 server

Nice number indeed..

But cant compare to the rest of us which only had 54 days ish :-)

There are posted some hammers on bugged 3x speed which was 72 days long, and no one was close to him. Also, he does not abuse vacation mode and that's so great that he made it without it, so clean. He's the best at this moment. :love:

Unknown
    Do you tryed to disable tracking the Halloween hunt community challenge? You are tracking a lot of sh!ts in real-time on both servers and servers are linked.

It starts when 600-700+ ppl are online. I know that it was on BB server too, but there you track different things and maybe it's pushing latency. I don't know, I'm starting losing my patience :D