Posts by Baron Max

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We went here to destroying the entire server! We do not have diplomacy and you will see our power! We have no mercy and we have not one shred of regret for the entire server!

We will destroy you all!

Šli jsme sem, abychom zachytili celý server! Nemáme diplomacii a pocítíte naši moc! Neznáme milosrdenství a nemáme ani jeden kousek lítosti pro celý server!

Zničíme vás všechny!

ラオウ Раох

Сила Красной Армии!

I remember I relocated with my cropper all around the map with a good army more freely without any penalty, hitting random players :evil:

It wasn't better than now :S

Yes of course. But I mean times before any relocation mode. I don't want to spam here. I hope Menhir will be removed or will be better regulated.

Imagine that this is all a small matter. Do you know you can send reinforcements to a banned account before it gets banned? You probably know that it's not a problem to create a multi account and it's no problem to get a ban. And what about those big hammers with high 400k-600k consumption without MC15? You mean is very hard to feed these hammers? Did you know that units cannot starve on a banned account and you can send them back at any time? Did you know that reinforcements will not be automatically withdrawn from there even after the ban? This is a 15 year old scam and it still hasn't been solved...

You can feed unlimited units! Other things around a menhir and vacation are only a joke against this! :thumbsup: =O^^:D

Just next level tactics bro!

All legal 0 rules broken!

Yes! All about a menhir and vacation is a joke, only clowns talking about this and they don't see bigger problems. =O^^:D:S:P8o
    But I don't care about these jokes. I only wait for EUNX3 :love:

Imagine that this is all a small matter. Do you know you can send reinforcements to a banned account before it gets banned? You probably know that it's not a problem to create a multi account and it's no problem to get a ban. And what about those big hammers with high 400k-600k consumption without MC15? You mean is very hard to feed these hammers? Did you know that units cannot starve on a banned account and you can send them back at any time? Did you know that reinforcements will not be automatically withdrawn from there even after the ban? This is a 15 year old scam and it still hasn't been solved...

You can feed unlimited units! Other things around a menhir and vacation are only a joke against this! :thumbsup: =O^^:D

MC15 is very good for fast development by using NPC. Only what you need is a lot of gold and building crop fields by using NPC to build another crop field and repeat it until you have all fields on lvl 10-12. And build granary + warehouse + grain mill + bakery + embassy of course. MC15 with using NPC is the best and cannot be compared with any other villages composition, especially if you have MC15 with 100%-150% oasis bonus. Normal 4-4-4-6 village (all 10) have Σ = 6000 resources per hour. MC15 have Σ = 6564 (0% bonus), Σ = 7502 (25%), Σ = 8439 (50%), Σ = 9377 (75%), Σ = 10314 (100%), Σ = 11252 (125%), Σ = 12189 (150%) and for example MC15 with all fields on 15 with 150% (Σ = 45939).

About a menhir and "Speed settle" it's not abuse or bug. You can find serious guides on the forum how to make second village very fast that's very old thing... Only what is the question is if is a good thing for everyone or only for experienced and hardcore players.

Having MC15 and using NPC for boost is not abuse or bug. That's only PAY TO WIN...

But having 960pop on 1x speed server in first week? That's very interesting... I want to know more about that. BTW: I don't play on that server.

Thank you very much! I think it's a good idea for everyone who doesn't have enough time, especially overnight, when every reasonable person wants to sleep. I know it's not suitable for 100% of players but most of the community is from Europe or a short distance from the CET zone.

I would make such a compromise. Europe is mostly in the CET zone (+1 UTC) but for example, European Russia and Turkey from where there is also a large part of the player base are +3 UTC. Therefore, I would suggest making the Night Truce depending on CET from 22:30 to 06:30 (European Russia / Turkey = from 00:30 to 8:30). I think we may agree on that...

Timezones2011_UTC%2B1.png

Yes that is another of the potential issues, it is hard to make it convenient for everyone.

If you want to make anything convenient for everyone you probably will make nothing...

1x rate speed is not convenient for everyone

3x rate speed is not convenient for everyone

5x rate speed is not convenient for everyone

Local servers is not convenient for everyone

Night Truce mode is not convenient for everyone

COM/X where you are raided, conquered, or destroyed when you sleep is not convenient for everyone

EUNX3 is not convenient for everyone, but for me is a lot convenient!

Just imagine 90% of Travian players base is in Europe (Whole Europe+Turkey+ European Russia) and talking about the people from NA or Oceania that they can't play here. Punish 90% of people for the rest 10%.:thumbsup::/

Thank you a lot for your answer. I hope "at this moment" you mean this year. So if you'll make this server next year it will be great! I know it's not easy but if look at local speed or normal servers with 200-300 people you must say to yourself if are these servers good. I showed you how many people were on comn1x3 & comn2x3. For recapitulation on both servers combined was 15 000 players. I know it was a special server. I think and I know that for this Speed Night Truce World is a bigger demand than for any one of the local servers. If you change and reorganize low population local server/s and rebuilding this server/s on Speed Night Truce World it will a better move than keep local server/s with funny low population. And I don't care if the name will be comnx or eunx. I WANT THIS SERVER! <3 8o :*