Posts by SaFoda#PT

apparently nicely asking doesn't work so maybe shouting will help...

they dont care about us, they care about gold, they say a couple posts up that will take days to fix
    so days without proper communication between members in the middle of a war

cease fire while fixing doesnt get them any gold

We are all having the same problems . But still Spamming in CAPS wont help anyone maybe think about it.

A Cease Fire was the proper action when the bug was reported, they dont do it because they want more gold for the rebuild.

I'm sick of their formatted replies without any real solutions, just we are doing our best bla bla bla, minimize the impact first.

I dont care if the caps are so hurtful I have 77 people in my kingdom

Well its getting better currently and btw all CAPS wont help .. no need to go beserk :) i think they are still doing their best to fix the game !

Say that to my govs and dukes that are losing thousands of resources and troops.
    Say that to my govs and dukes that bought gold to improve their accounts and are losing the advantage they had

Hey there @Jalluhopefully all problems will be resolved before the next batch of game worlds starts next week. If not, we'll definitely consider your feedback and see what can be done about that but let's hope for the best case scenario

Kind regards
    Georgi

THE MINIMUM YOU CAN DO IS CEASE FIRE ARE YOU READING OR ARE YOU JUST IGNORING AND COPY AND PASTE REPLIES.

WE CANNOT DEFEND FROM ATTACKS BECAUSE EM CANT COORDINATE DEFENSE.

CEASE FIRE IN ALL AFFECTED SERVERS.

WE SPEND GOLD IN HERE AND WE ARE LOSING TROOPS AND RESOURCES, ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE US GOLD AFTER THE FIX???? NOT. SO CEASE FIRE TO MINIMIZE LOSSES.

PT2 also same thing
    no cards
    no end of day
    no victory points
    cant use resources from cards
    cant use adventures
    the server is starting and this unable us from using all the resources and advantages