Posts by Majamas

I think that such topics are only so that the more horny people can create themselves and use energy for these entries. And the game will remain as it was.

After all, we have been presenting these ideas here for over 10 years and you should remember that it hardly changes anything. Apparently some changes are not in the developer's interest or require too much work and nobody wants to.

It's easier to look for a different game than to post ideas that will disappear with us like tears in the rain.

And knowing the amount of fraud, expoits and abuse in Travian no one seriously pays for it. These are the usual beginners' mistakes. We play with the gold bought years ago, which will last forever, because we already know the mechanics of this game.

So good luck

Make kingdom robbers goods steal only available by hero atack, no raid. And block possibility atacks on kingdom robbers by 48 hours after switching kingdom. Today is popular exploit by creating few multiacount kingdoms and switching by one or few players between them to collect all goods.

Heavy load bbash server is now or kind of atack maybe again. My game working slowly, i must 2 or 3 times clicking to do something. Playing is not pleasure in that condition. Anyone else see it?

My hero is inspired by Haldir of Lorien. Elf hero from Lord Of The Rings movie.

Born to fight evil and corruption. Ready to die for a good cause. Driven by a powerful inner strength, love and friendship.

Meet my legendary hero:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Today travian game is dominated by scamers and it will be never changed probably. Cheaters techniques and commitment far outstrip the travian team's commitment to combat this, the help desk is there for people to show off, doesn't close most multi-accounts and quickly mark entries closed. They are not able to prove multi-accounts, they have technically lost to cheaters a long time ago and now this advantage is constantly growing.

In Travian, those who cheat better win. That is the truth.

Sad but true.

Sorry, I wrote in excitement and anger. Generally, I write about all this because I care about the game, I'm bitter that people are spoiling it.

It is not important that we are losing, but it hurts me that it is done by dishonest methods.

maybe we talk about yours team? and35 accounts? ofc they no multiaccaunts only yours friend and family. And ours tickets close too about yours paps acc. Why you dont write about yours fair play now? Ru players always gulity for all problem. And now you cry, but gms didnt ban and check yours VM players. Any questions?

I dont know about cheaters in kingdom where i joined, but if you know more please report them. I need clear strategic game, not cheating race. Forgive me about nationality, ofcourse its not determinant of everything, everywhere are mature people and deceived, although clearly in different proportions.
    I am sorry if I offended you and you play fair.

Its newest strategy in this game ddos atack to crash server after sending atacks, russian kingdoms using it. last atack initiated Snowykabini, cheater who build multiacounts and using only one village i center our kingdom. tickets about hes cheats was fast closed like alway by suport. This game must is typical scam today, accepted by management.

As we suggest before ddos atack incoming from kingdoms, player who initiate lasy ddos atack, the sam eplayer who using many acounts to build in center other kingdom and disrupt play of normal players. With suport from kingdoms around he is strong, they sendin def and resources to him.
    Today he atacked me again, and this tim 5 seconds later server was frozen, after hes army hit my wall ddos atack was switched off and finished. aLik eall before ddos atacks this one was initiated when begon atacks. All action time around 18 minuts.
    In internet are available tools for initiating ddos atacks for anyone who want use it, if you not secure this game we will stop play and we will write opinion on external sites abuot your cheaters festival accepted here.

This theoretical beautiful game writing sad story scams and unfair plays. We have player who just saying good bye, many of dissapointed people will change game soon, maybe i will go with them.