Posts by kolokwium

When one of the Wonders of the world reaches level 50, you cannot change or join the kingdom. This is understandable.

However, why can't a king grant protection (and collect tribute) to a player's village that does not belong to any kingdom? Even when the player agrees?

The simulator has information about the hero's profit / loss. However, when there is a report you can not see the hero's health change.

The report also doesn't show the hero's experience after the fight. You can count but if the shoes are the result will be different.

When there is more than one hero, for a normal player both calculations are quite complicated.

Du hast bereits alle Räuber besiegt, die du finden konntest. Then why are the robbers attacking me? Let them attack those who did not attack!

Again, the time of the server (GT) was mixed up and along with it changed the hours of night truce against UTC.

I still think GT should not depend on local times. It's best if it starts with the start of the game world (GT server start = 0:00:00).

I write about the situation when there are no willing to attack and robbers from the camp are attacking those who have already attacked. They can only bet deff instead of retaliating.

Another solution to the dispute is the method I wrote in 1 post: bandits from the camp only attack accounts that did not attack them (because and why attack someone who comes with a retort?).

You're right. Therefore, the king and the nearest duke should be able to attack the camp of the attacking robbers because his duty is to protect governors. Even when they were already attacking the camp.

You cannot send more attacks than one to each camp.

Over time, bandits from the camp attack the villages. They attack regardless of whether the player has already attacked their camp.

Wiki - "If a robber’s camp hasn’t been attacked successfully for a set period of time, it will take the initiative and attack surrounding villages itself."

Why are the camp robbers also attacking those who have already attacked the camp?

I propose:

The camps only attack those who have not yet attacked them.

or

When there is no player from the kingdom who did not attack the camps at a distance of 20 boxes, the camps attack the nearest treasury, and the owner of the treasury can respond with an attack on the camp even as he attacked the camp.

Engineer's helmet

There are helmets speeding up the creation of units: infantry (in barracks) and cavalry (in the stable).

Why is there no helmet that speeds up machine production in the workshop?

During the night armistice and when soldiers have time to attack while the armistice is underway, the "Farm List" cannot be edited. Editing does not matter when the army attacks, so it should be possible to change: the type and number of soldiers.

This will greatly improve the number of troops sent from the list because there is often a very small time range with the option of editing.

PS

The mobile application is getting better. There are more and more improvements in the "Farm List".

During the night truce and when the troops have the time to enter the attack, when the truce is in progress, the "List overview" can not be edited. The edition does not matter when the army will attack, therefore it should be possible to change: the type and number of troops.

Notifications are a very good feature. However, it would be better to choose which notifications and from which game world you will receive them. They are needed from one world, but not from another.

Icon - my feelings are that I liked the previous one more. The simplicity is beautiful, the excess of details overwhelms.

On com servers there is a choice of the language version. Why can not it be done on all game worlds in all domains?

There is software, there is a language base. So and possibilities are.

More people would play national sewers if they had their language available.

It was suggested to use google chrome. However, the translation of the program and the human is a huge quality difference.