Posts by kolokwium

Notifications are a very good feature. However, it would be better to choose which notifications and from which game world you will receive them. They are needed from one world, but not from another.

Icon - my feelings are that I liked the previous one more. The simplicity is beautiful, the excess of details overwhelms.

On com servers there is a choice of the language version. Why can not it be done on all game worlds in all domains?

There is software, there is a language base. So and possibilities are.

More people would play national sewers if they had their language available.

It was suggested to use google chrome. However, the translation of the program and the human is a huge quality difference.

Why has the game / server time changed ("Game world time") with the change of local time in most countries from winter to summer? GT should be unchangeable and does not have to be the same as German time (CET). It interferes with, among others calculations of army forces, construction time. With an unchangeable GT there is no problem because time does not jump by 1 hour. After all, it's time to dial the time: local, GT, UTC.

• The hero can have shoes that allow his army to move faster.
      Why are not there shoes that release him and his army?
    • The hero has a helmet, which speeds up the formation of troops in barracks and stable.
      Why is there no helmet that speeds up work in the workshop?

Sales offers are not visible immediately on the market. There is some (I do not know how many minutes) delay. In the middle of the delay time, traders could be turned back.

Of course, some players will use it as resource protection, as does the protection of the army. This will be a bonus for active players.

In Travian version 3.6 I played mainly on en and guest on ru, sk, cz and de.

In Travian Kingdoms mainly on en and guest on com, cz, nl and nordic.

I need English to communicate with support. I also know Russian and of course my national Polish.

However, the most convenient to play when you have an interface in the national language. That's why I am opting to be able to choose the language version not only on com and nordic but in all domains. I would also like all languages to be available. Then it's easier to play in another domain. Even as far as plans are concerned Travian Team intends to have only the com domain, many language versions will allow easier play for players of different nations.

There are many games where contact with support is only in English (even when both sides know a different language), and the game interface is in any language. Then it happens that knowing the admin in his language, you can talk to him in his native language on a private channel, but the official query and the official answer is in English.

Will I play on com? Internet and Travian have no regionalization, so I will play in different domains. But I would like to speak Polish and under the Polish flag.

There is information on the forum about Christmas and New Year's truce. The time in the CET version is given. There is no option in the game panel to choose such a time zone (UTC, local, server time).

Please, let the times be written in the server time version (possibly UTC). Then you do not have to wonder if you have really calculated the beginning and end of the truce.

5 languages (hu, nl, nordic, pl, pt).

Translation proposals can be discussed on the forum of a given language. I assume that they will not eliminate it.

PS

What's wrong with the Polish "osadnicy/osadnik" of English "settlers/settler"? If you have strange associations, it's not the word's fault.

I don't see any reason to cancel other languages' support, if it pays out for TG, other than "if I can't have it, then they shouldn't too".

I also see no reason to cancel support for other languages. The more so because people pay for the game. However, this decision was taken by the Travian Team, deleting 5 language versions, support and domains. I know that when developing a game there may be mixes of the basic version (German or English) and the national version. However, it does not bother me as much as the liquidation of the entire language version. The community will always help in translations.

I understand the deletion of domains and support. However, I do not understand why it destroys what is already there and what attracts many players - language versions.

As I wrote, facilitating (or rather enabling) language switching will make it easier for many players to play in foreign domains.

I currently play on com, cz, nl, nordic and pl. Only on com I can change the language version. And only on com you can see the flag. Why can not this (version and flag) be done on all servers (domains)?

Does displaying a flag have to be associated with language support or a language version?

Support can only be in German, English and Spanish.

Language versions in the supported languages and those already translated by the Travian Team or by the community of players. The Travian team should only answer for official versions (ie supported). Anything else is added without the responsibility of the Travian Team but with the nickname or name of the translators. Translations can be discussed on forums by the community.

Flags should be independent of language versions and domains. Changing the flag should only be in the Lobby. The flag change is visible on all gray player worlds. In addition to state flags should be national flags and inter-state organizations an example is the European Union.

Changing the language version should be available in the profile in the game tab (as it is currently) but in each domain, not just 'com'. This is especially important when you are not playing the language version you know. An example would be a German playing in the Spanish domain ('es)'.

You can play in a language version other than the displayed flag, the world domain of the game.

Artifacts can be:

• for governors,
    • for kings,
    • for princes,
    • for kings and princes,
    • for princes and governors,
    • for everyone.

Then there is something to fight for. The game takes on new possibilities, gives more joy.

In addition, enter what violates equality:

• there are pennants for kingdoms and accounts, there are no secret societies.
    • there are helmets for infantry and cavalry, there are no sieges for siege machines
    • there are boots accelerating the march, there are no slowing movements of troops

In addition, there is no easy language switching, regardless of which server and domain name. Without this, it will be difficult for many players to switch to the language version when they are used to their national level.

Że serwery narodowe nie przynoszą im spodziewanego zysku i je ograniczają (czyli część likwidują) można zrozumieć. Jednakże dlaczego likwidują wersje językowe? support może być w językach głównych, a liczba wersji językowych bez liku.

Moje propozycje kompromisu:

1. Zostawić wersje językowe.
    2. Support tylko w kilku językach najpopularniejszych na Ziemi (niemiecki (producent), angielski, hiszpański, rosyjski, arabski).
    3. Brak domen narodowych.
    4. Brak serwerów nocnej ochrony.
    5. Możliwość ustawienia flagi w profilu awatara niezależnie od używanej wersji językowej.
    6. Możliwość wgrania własnej grafiki awatara niezależnie od wyglądu bohatera.
    7. Podczas przerw konserwacyjnych wojsko nie powinno umierać.

PS

PL Jeżeli osoby nieanglojęzyczne mają sobie tłumaczyć teksty programami np. google translatorem, to mój wpis też można przetłumaczyć programem. 8o

EN If non-English speakers are to translate texts using programs such as Google translator, then my entry can also be translated with the program.