Just found this thread.
I remember getting super excited about this
As king it's extremely annoying to discover what new players are spies and what players aren't. This is slowly killing off the real new players, because they will always be seen as spies first, and then as new player.
There should be an option to show all server medals in the player profile that each player can turn on / off. Then kings can ask players to turn this on if players want to join the kingdom. If players dont want to show, this is fine too, but then kings can decline those players.
Currently you can only ask people to show medals, but then players can show a select range of medals and not all.
Perhaps give a second option that even shows the name they played with on those servers.
Fixing theses robbers camps mechanics would be so good, but show armies to all members of a kingdom is in my opinion not the best option, it's an idea tho.
It's one of my top 3 important changes actually.
I"m ok with showing just question marks for troops. I just want to know what player took what / how many camps and treasures.
There are many changes needed for camps, but this would be a start.
Alright, I"ve now officially spend too much time on this:
- Frankenstein: Revive hero 2x in one day
- Pumpkin: Wear this mask while accepting a HaHu award
- Biteguard: Kill 100 troops from you neighbor
- Horn: destroy 5 level 20 walls
- Fishing: wear the mask and click on the moving fish in the stream
- Skull and bones: create a Secret Society with 10 other people wearing mask
- Scarecrow: Repell 1000 scouts
- Werewolf: attack one minute before midnight (nighttruce)
- Scary clown: wear mask while in traps and get released
- Monster mike: send 2 scouts, have one die
- Funny mask: Rename your village to another players village and attack that village with hero that has this mask equipped
- Branch lady: rescue 1000 troops from traps
- Vampire: steal 100,000 resources from tribute fund from a kingdom members
- Evil queen: kill 1000 troops from a king account
- Jason: no clue
- Lunatic: kill one thousand of your own troops by attacking yourself
- Bull-dude: quit your kingdom in a ragequit (and rejoin?)
- Medusa: Kill 500 snakes in players villages
- Cyborg: report a multi
- Slava UK…. : successfully conquer BACK a village from an enemy
- Goblin: exchange 10,000 silver back to gold
- Pandemic: have a village 6 squares from everyone else
- Reverse pirate: kill a scout while attacking with hero
- Witch: kill 5000 spiders in oasis
- Mummy: revive 1000 units with bandages
Last year I didn't join Halloween, so I dont know what masks are here, but shall we start a theory discussion about what achievements will be asked for which mask? That's how players normally react to something like this right? Let's pretend TK is just as populated with overhyped players to new updates.
Bellatora seems like an ideal way to write a competition on who guesses closest.
25 masks, 25 new achievements connected to each mask.
Let's achievement hunt.
Can someone post all the masks images that are out now below?
Couple of the new achievements
All current masks. What achievments do you expect with them?
skull and bones
hi there! the voting was here: [HaHu 2022] New Masks Are Coming! - Announcements - Travian Kingdoms Forum
Yeah I found in several servers players were encouraging others to vote for 25. But the way that threads 'vote' is posted it's a question of how many you THINK there will be. Not how many do you wish will be there.
If you want to send back reinforcements you can click 'send back all'
But in treasuries this is not handy if you have stationairy def. Then you want to send certain groups back home.
Currently this is a very painfull process even on PC. Each time you need to go back to the full page and send each individual village's def units back. How come there isn't an instant send back all button right there and it keeps you on the tab number.
See image below. Normally you click on 'send back'. There you can select how many you want to send back, after you've send them back, the whole menu disappears and you have to open up the whole overview page again. If you just have a 'send back all from this vilage' button that doesn't reload any page, it would make the whole process 10x faster.
I propose after 1k pop treasury border can grow even more.
After 1250 pop it would get more fields, 1500 pop more fields, 2000 more fields, 2500 most fields.
This would only make gold players and meta's bigger. Which they should not encourage.
Does anyone actually believe there will be more then 3 new achievements? Seems kind of crazy to me
If this is true, then my advice to devs is to spread these achievements. Every tuesday 1 new achievent roles out. That's 25 weeks of excitement.
It will be quicker.. She just copy pasted and as he has 0 experience of the game, dont know what is what.
It's just weird they dont have a simple Excel formula to put in start date, speed and boom roles out T2,T3 WW, union release times.
Trading should be made great again.
Not enough players actually make use of trading in the marketplace. The traders can carry more with a Trade office, but it would be nice if tournament square would increase this speed too (without the 20 tile minimum).
The same percentages of tournament square walking speed increase could count for traders.