Posts by iribuya

We first have to define a Meta, because there is often quickly people screaming about Meta.

This is a Meta:

The top kingdom has 246 member and the next kingdom only 1/4 of that number. Most people know that numbers alone dont mean a lot, but if they are 4 times higher that those numbers ARE saying something.

Meta's cause people to bully on smaller kingdoms, because they have no real enemies to worry about. I myself like to play with friends too, and sometimes I have too many to even remember, but this can be a problem for other smaller kingdoms. There used to be a limit on how many members an alliance could hold by level of embassy. I think something like this should return. Maybe even make it a special building the king has to build inside his capital or other village, so a true sacrifise is made.

Hello players and developers,

After asking a bit around with people I came to the conclusion that the chatheads on the bottom of the screen and the chat-pop-ups are NOT being appreciated.
    I'm talking about THIS
    \/ \/ \/
    Screenshot_1.jpg

I'm all in favour of chatting ingame, but not like that.

The chats on the botton have the following problem:
    -They are an eyesoar for my village overview
    -They dont have the option to add links, which is just silly
    -It's too small to get a nice overview of what has been said before to those players
    -They stay in your view unelss you click them away, but this annoying work since they pop-up bigger then they are there
    -The first player you chatted with is in the front, which may mean someone you said 1 thing to beginning of the server

The pop-up-chat on the right has the following problem:
    -It's very distracting
    -You can't read the message for 100% anyways, so why do I need to read a half sentence message that I will have to open later anyways
    -Every time the screen autorefreshes (after I build a building or troops/traders return) that SAME message pops up. So you HAVE to read it, unless you dont mind getting crazy from the same pop-up

So here is my POLL:
    Do you want to make this OPTIONAL or remove it 100%

Hi Bubbs, welcome to this ever evolving game :)

You can find the basic information here: http://wiki.kingdoms.com/tiki-index.php

Ingame you can follow the quests for a good feeling of the basic village set-up. Best advice I can give you is talk to your king and governors around you. They can help you with anything, if they're normal people.

If someone is attacking you, just send them a message you're a beginner and need some tips, maybe they'll give it you :)

I agree, it's very annoying to use external websites for such important things. At the moment if you want to be a serious alliance you have to work with gettertools to make sure everyone knows their sending times and you dont waste your off troops.

It would be a great addition to kingdoms to have this ingame. Have an option so king/dukes/generals can send a target to players for real or fakes with times included, and then players can check inside a ingame tool what time they should send. Maybe even put a 1 minutes alarm before they should send so forgetting is not possible.

Collect all is for king that dont give a crap about 100k wood loss, since they get 1 million resource / hour from tributes. If you can't see the use of this as a NORMAL player, not as a Gold Whale too bad.

Collect all is the BEST change this game has seen since they invented the tributes.

Well I agree with great warehouses coming into capital cities, because it can be a pain with all the resources, but this is really only needed in the speed server.

Tributes are OP after week 3. There is nothing you can really do with them, but build troops-troops-troops. And the problem is that you can't have a big enough marketplace to send those resources to other villages for better spread. Still, the collect all button was needed. A little overflow is not really a problem.
    1. Click the collect all button
    2. Stay online for the next 2 hours
    3. every 10 minutes spend all resources on troops. Make sure you spread the costs of wood/clay/iron, because else it will not be balanced.
    4. Have a massive FREE hammer from all tributes.

I dont know about the new tribute system, but the collect all button is 100% usefull. And if you dont agree, you've never had a big kingdom or influence. After a while you dont look at how much is in the tributes, you just collect. It would be nice to have a collect 50% button too, so you can split, but I'm happy they implemented it.

They announce the updates on the forum and tell the time and possible duration.

I agree that capital cities should be able to have big storages. At least for kings/dukes or when you have 10+ villages or when tier 3 items come out this option should open up.

Haha Daenerys,

You probably had a minor discussion about something totally unimportant. This is often the cause for little boys to delete their accounts and screw the whole team over.

I´m sorry for your losses and I can agree a active duke should not be able to delete, especially if they are holding 10k treasures that are needed.