Posts by PaultheGaul

Hello,

I reported this bug to support but they still have not fixed this. So I am going to share this HUGE bug with the community so hopefully this will gain some traction.

This is only possible (as far as I know) when you Menhir your village.

It's very easy to duplicate.

Please don't abuse this bug.

Thanks,

Paul

Fake kings who will then be governors for basic ing (kingdom) will only get better.

They would take advantage of governors, build faster, collect treasures and leave after 7 days or 200 pop.If u idea be valid then player must remain king all server time.(abdicate disable)

There is no where near the amount of "Fake kings" out there then there are speed settlers.

And I'm not saying to drown the kings in resources early game, obviously they would need to determine the correct numbers to keep things balanced.

,Hello,

Firstly: I know many people believe king tributes are already excessive, this suggestion has nothing to do with that, that is a separate topic.

Suggestion: Increase the amount of resources generated by "NPC Vassal" for kings during the first few days.

Why: Spawning as a governor has a huge advantage in early game progression over a King, this will even the playing field a bit whilst also encouraging more players to play as a king and hopefully remain that way. This could lead to more exciting early and mid-game sparing with the increased amount of kingdoms.

Furthermore: The current meta includes spawning in as a governor, and utilizing the Robber Hideout mechanics and Quest Rewards to gain the most resources and quickly establish a second village on a "cropper". Once you've settled, then the players who want to be king will switch. I've tried spawning in as a king, filling every spot I have available with a governor; but it's not even close to being as fast as a speed settler. Currently if you intend to play as a king, it is still better to spawn as a governor and then switch later. This is just illogical.

In the attached images you will notice how, even though I have all my available spots filled with high-prestiged and eager-to-be-Menhir'd governors (the majority of players), they have little-to-none tribute production for me as a king and clearly they are all planning to speed settle. I stand no chance against my neighbors in the upcoming days if I intend to continue playing as a king here. So I will be forced to abdicate and join some other kingdom who likely started as governors.

I believe there was a recent update in which the mentioned intention was to help increase the amount of kingdoms. If that is something Travian believes to be beneficial to the early/mid game action then adopting this idea would push that motive even further.

I hope I have explained myself well, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Paul

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

Well clearly the attack notification is the most controversial.

All the obvious points have been made.

What about customized auction notifications?

I would like a notification anytime an Artwork is within 10 minutes of finishing and the current bid is less than 5,000 silver (just an example).

Pretty simple and straight forward

Change robber hideouts to be natars instead, with natar troops

This would give value to natar hero weapons in early game
    This would help generate more money from people buying these items
    This would help players take them out more easily with less losses. Deff players can have less offense and offensive players can have less losses.

I can't think of a down side to this?

I guess you could say I frequent the 'Auctions' page. I'm also in a large kingdom and can't be arsed to remember everyone's name. And sometimes I like to particularly bid against enemy kingdoms ;)
    I'm constantly having to switch to another page/tab to get to player list, look them up and find what kingdom they are from before I can bid.

My suggestion: make the player's name clickable

How to accomplish:

• Raise the pop-up menu closer to the mouse pointer
    • on mouse up (hover) : the player pop-up menu does not disappear
    • attach hyperlink to player's profile on the player's name

Below is a screen shot of how it currently looks when hovering over the player's name:

I suppose if you wanted you could expand further and show some more info in the pop-up as well, but at least this very small change would add some convenience for me.

This is still a problem.
    0 prestige (assumed multi accounts) are fast settling croppers, deleting spawn village, and then coincidentally relocating near a top player, and then deleting, bringing a nice cropper to their doorstep.

How about only allowing relocation of matching tiles?
    15c can only relocate to another 15c
    9c -> 9c
    etc.

You can even go as far to make sure the relocation has matching oasis bonus %'s so no benefit for multi-account.