Posts by PaultheGaul

Thank you for bringing the case to my attention. I am going to try and get some feedback for you as soon as is possible. :)

In the mean time, you know that if you mouseover the number underneath the hammer you get the name of the highest bidder, right?

Thank you for your response and I look forward to hearing the feedback.

Yes, I am aware that you can mouseover the number of bids to see the highest bidder. Currently, I have to look up each individual to see what Kingdom they belong to.

As you can imagine with some very unique player names this can sometimes be a bit more difficult

Due to the time constraints of having to look up each person: it's directly limiting the amount of money I am able to spend on the auctions.

Well if the oasis is outside of the kingdom borders then troops would make no difference.

And this banned player, may have a city 1 square away from this oasis, now this player must settle village(s) closer to the oasis just to compete with a banned player.

I do not like Wahlberg's gameplay ethics, personally. But I believe he is very smart, and, has proven to be correct in the past.

With that being said, I really wish I fully understood your post.

Sorry, can you or some else explain further?

Sorry guys but none of those answers satisfy the question. I am searching for something more exact other than the usual "there are two per day" since their appearance rate reduces as the account ages in game world. Maybe Georgi can help ^^

Their appearance rate does not reduce other than the slight increase you get during the first couple days.

2 per day for governors, they spawn at random times - this is the most exact answer you will find. official answers are hard to find, this is my belief, but I could be wrong.

Robber Hideouts spawn a bit more frequently for the first few days but then after that they normalize. For governors on 1x server you get 2 Robber Hideouts a day. As long as you clear them before the day resets it will not affect your 2 for the next day.

You can clear 2 Robber Hideouts end of day -> day change -> and get 2 new Robber Hideouts start of day, with a bit of luck.

But this can also go the other way; you can clear your 2 Robber Hideouts at the beginning of the day -> day change -> get 2 new Robbers at the end of day, this would put almost 48h between robber spawns.

AFAIK The specific spawn times are random.

Dukes get half of this, 1 Robber Hideout a day.

Each expansion slot will unlock the ability for you to train: up to 3 settlers - or - up to 1 chief.

You need 3 settlers to settle a new village on an abandoned valley tile.

Hello,

I reported this bug to support but they still have not fixed this. So I am going to share this HUGE bug with the community so hopefully this will gain some traction.

This is only possible (as far as I know) when you Menhir your village.

It's very easy to duplicate.

Please don't abuse this bug.

Thanks,

Paul

Fake kings who will then be governors for basic ing (kingdom) will only get better.

They would take advantage of governors, build faster, collect treasures and leave after 7 days or 200 pop.If u idea be valid then player must remain king all server time.(abdicate disable)

There is no where near the amount of "Fake kings" out there then there are speed settlers.

And I'm not saying to drown the kings in resources early game, obviously they would need to determine the correct numbers to keep things balanced.

,Hello,

Firstly: I know many people believe king tributes are already excessive, this suggestion has nothing to do with that, that is a separate topic.

Suggestion: Increase the amount of resources generated by "NPC Vassal" for kings during the first few days.

Why: Spawning as a governor has a huge advantage in early game progression over a King, this will even the playing field a bit whilst also encouraging more players to play as a king and hopefully remain that way. This could lead to more exciting early and mid-game sparing with the increased amount of kingdoms.

Furthermore: The current meta includes spawning in as a governor, and utilizing the Robber Hideout mechanics and Quest Rewards to gain the most resources and quickly establish a second village on a "cropper". Once you've settled, then the players who want to be king will switch. I've tried spawning in as a king, filling every spot I have available with a governor; but it's not even close to being as fast as a speed settler. Currently if you intend to play as a king, it is still better to spawn as a governor and then switch later. This is just illogical.

In the attached images you will notice how, even though I have all my available spots filled with high-prestiged and eager-to-be-Menhir'd governors (the majority of players), they have little-to-none tribute production for me as a king and clearly they are all planning to speed settle. I stand no chance against my neighbors in the upcoming days if I intend to continue playing as a king here. So I will be forced to abdicate and join some other kingdom who likely started as governors.

I believe there was a recent update in which the mentioned intention was to help increase the amount of kingdoms. If that is something Travian believes to be beneficial to the early/mid game action then adopting this idea would push that motive even further.

I hope I have explained myself well, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Paul

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

Well clearly the attack notification is the most controversial.

All the obvious points have been made.

What about customized auction notifications?

I would like a notification anytime an Artwork is within 10 minutes of finishing and the current bid is less than 5,000 silver (just an example).