Posts by lua

AlienBeard#EN

This game looks so different, would I be better off playing the Travian Legends game?

this is depend on you, but if you ask me, Kingdoms is better in almost everything. I like it.

What are the major differences between Travian Kingdoms and Legends?

this needs a long answer

TK: travian kingdoms, VP: victory point

Main goal in TK is get more victory points to win, building world wonder helps with boosting VP , but it isn't main goal like legends.

There are NPC villages in TK (robber hideout, robber camp), they spawn everyday, you can kill them get treasures, you sell these treasures to your king for crop, then kings can generate VP each day with those treasures. also there are other mechanics to steal treasures and VP...

There is no Artifact in TK.

Oasis doesn't belong to 1, multiple players can use same oasis with some limitations

All troops are a bit cheaper, and no need for crop to train.

There is a new attack type: "Siege", that gives more power to attacker, but with a travel time penalty.

In TK we can upgrade villages to Cities, that removes some limitations of village.

Achievements, Lobby, Plus Account, Secret societies, awesome map, Natar Croppers, Menhir and many more changes.

...I can figure out which one suits me?

just dive in ^_^

I guess the limits are potentials of 2, so it should be 32,000 64,000 128,000 256,000

But that somehow does not work: 32k reach until 7k crop, 64k until 8k crop, 128k until 9k crop and 256k should then go to 10k crop. But Renuo said 200k treasure make fo 12400 crop. So maybe the limits are less sparse for higher numbers? Such as 32k, 50k, 75k, 100k, 150k, 200k? Because then it works!

no

after 32K treasures there is no change in slope, my samples from game just fits in 5th formula

so I guess from 32k to infinity (at least 205k), you will get extra 50 crop per 1600 treasures.

https://www.desmos.com/calculator/safahqcgkm

it is 50 crop off. 8o you can click on graph and move to see the crop amounts.

my biggest sample was "160k treasures : 11k crop", so beyond 160k I'm not sure how it behaves.

governors don't have easy resource that kings have.

kings don't have easy point that governors have.

it's balanced imo.

I checked my current server, some kings and vice kings have attack medals, even rank 1-2

So you asking this change to make 3% king players happier, remove other 97% players from top10?

first I thought you want make it harder and more challenging

now seems you want make it easier and less challenging for kings.

I hope they never change this.

actually no one knows how it works except Travian Games.

yea if you have less troops you will get weaker robbers.

but how you are good aggressive player, and you don't have good hammer?

who actually know how to play and decided to follow a more aggressive strategy.

if you are loosing your troops everyday from your main hammer, it's not strategy, it's kamikaze.

if you are too good at this game make two armies.

For example, the defender ranking is much more balanced and only the best players stand out.

yea spikers in top 10 def are best players.

I know the only reason for this request is make it easier to find heroes during operation.

sending waves of single scout to multiple villages with minimum effort.
    I don't like it.

after this people would ask for cata list to zero others with no effort, attack list to send fakes etc...

everyone has robbers to kill, everyone is equal in robbers system

and everyone is killing the robbers.

it just gives everyone same amount of attack point, who was rank 1 is still rank 1.

where is the problem?

or

I've never seen someone with just killing robbers pop in top10.

Isn't the pop thing (morale bonus?) more of an attack reduction rather than a defense boost?

yes, morale thing is a malus for attacker, not a bonus for defender.

according to simulator.

any village has 10 def strength minimum and can have about 1600~2000 maximum (depends on tribe).

which can kill Level 20 Equites Caesaris too.

destroy those buildings before farming.

I like it, because it's speed and I like peace at night.

I don't raid usually

But speed makes the gap between TT and clubs bigger.

Currently early bird Gauls (who sends raids at 08:00 AM) can empty all farms before anyone.

I don't know about road map, but we had some updates here too.

I think the most significant change in past year was the "Menhir" update, that shows Kingdoms development isn't stopped. but it's slow :D

Every time I want make another topic about wishes, I feel like I'm spamming :D

no one reads these except some active forum members that have no power like me.

Admins please make some rules and conditions that if an idea passed them, it will reviewed by developers, we all know they are busy so conditions can be hard.

rules like: idea should not be about free gold, conditions like idea should have 333 likes, I don't know but you know what is needed.

anyway I try again here is my sorted wish list in 2019

(some of them has been said before)

1. ability to input how many golds we want transfer to game world from lobby.
    2. show the current level and strength of troops in village overview and rally point. (example image attached)
    3. no default selected troop in barracks stable workshop.
    4. (not important) "I know everything" see through 50K scouts, achievement for successfully spying a village that have 50K+ scouts. which is usually WW.
    5. simple mobile site, I think we don't need everything on the go, a simple web app without animations, map, chat and other features.
    6. reduce mobile app permissions. like the other top games in market.
    7. ability to play the game with keyboard
    8. add magic to game (artifacts were magical we miss them)

pretty sure number 5 not gonna happen :D

I'll update this list later.

Files

• troopslvl.jpg

(16.23 kB, downloaded 8 times, last: )

Personally I never had problems with level 15, it's only one time payment, if you can't pay that, how you can make TK army.

Each tribe has specific features, Teutons advantage is infantry Roman advantage is cavalry.

first day Teutons can make Clubswingers that is faster than Legionnaires and cheaper in both time and resource.

you think Romans are OP, and there is another topic someone else thinks Teutons are OP. FYI

it's perfectly balanced as all the things should be.

after all I think it might be better they bring EC to level 10 academy, it makes more sense to me :D

- What do you like about our TK community?
    Community Manager :D

I mean he is good, answers quickly, understands players, helps them...

Players like Curtain Be2-e4 and others that share their knowledge and making good content

and what do you feel is missing?

Designers and Developers in test board, they post about things that they are doing very rarly

"trash talk, drama, and rumors about what was going on back then." as leo said :thumbup:

- What would you implement or change if you could?

WIKI

it's good that we have wiki, but we don't use it. one good step was that from someday anyone could edit wiki, we need another step, someone with English skills and TK knowledge and time.

maybe with some prize or badge we could fix that cheap :D

BATTLE REPORTs

reports are always part of forums and community. but we need a trusted and official one

I wish we could share report from game in forums. easy, no bitmap, no cheat

with exact date and server on it.

- What activities would you like to see and participate in?
    I like activities that we done in game. like the dragonbender

but make them more challenging, giving prize to everyone or sharing report even if you failed :D no no

- What do you think about the community in general?

Cozy