Posts by lua

It works with same attack.

If loyalty is low and your target is active it's better to separate hammer and chief for last attack. when you conquer a village your attacking troops stay there as reinforcement. your enemy can send an attack on that time and kill your hammer.

Yes. It is possible.

Many players doing it as defense strategy.

When they can't defend the target, it's one of the best options to protect the village.

I agree tying it to hero isn't best idea. it was a quick suggestion.

Good to see most comments want to change robber camps too, but they just don't like the hero part.

Anyway I think that's the goal of this topic, to find a better solution for robber camps.

Yet another raw suggestion is limit one outgoing attack per village on camps.

not limited to hero.

If you have 3 armies in 3 villages, you can send 3 attacks at same time.

from 3 different village to 3 different robber camp, wait till they hit. you can send again.

- you have two and one with hero is going to op?

you still can attack camps :)

- you have one army and you are on op?

you can't get any currently, so nothing is changed for this play style.

one by one attacking doesn't reduce the amount of goods that an active player can get too much.

remember everyone is limited, so if you are active camps are there for you.

if you can't wait them to return and send to another camp. you are not a constant active. you were just lucky in that moment you were active.

What you think about this?

Communication and management inside kingdom doesn't work, The subject isn't that important to remove the member from team while it's very frustrating for other members.

also there is no control over it, no logs, no trace.

no one can find who is breaking the internal rules. who cuts the attacks, who raids the last wave etc...

Kingdoms before patch 0.46

There was a similar problem in kingdoms, some players where always raiding with minimum units, stealing the goods and leaving a little resource for next person.

If internal rules could solve this issue, community wouldn't ask for change.

As requested by members of the community, a robber camp wave will be cleared as soon as all the stolen goods are taken from the wave. Remaining troops and resources will be added to the next wave. The last wave will be cleared as soon as all the stolen goods and resources have been taken.

I am once again asking for your support. <3

I don't say it's good as is, of course I like to use them for adventures.

Surely increasing the limit for such special server is good idea.

I was saying it to guys who are mad about it, chill a little about some free stuff that we never had.

Bunch of players shedding tears because i took 200 + stolen goods as a def player , while they were offline. So now they want to implement change, which means that you will need 10 hours to clear all robber camps.

It's not about you.

I promise this won't take more than 2h for a 137 member kingdom to clean 35 robber camps one by one. even if half of them are offline.

if you are super active, you can attack many of them.

not just being active the moment they spawned and send 20 attacks at once.

It's not about being offline, afk, inactive or not putting effort in it.

It's just unfair, in speed server 35 camps disappear in less than 30 minutes, a pretty active player gets nothing if he check game only 10-15 mins late.

Other than this teutons have nothing to compete with Gauls TT, or Romans EI.

Fastest Teutons attack unit (TK) has less than half of TT speed (9 vs 19)

In the time Travian were balancing units and gave them this attributes there were no robber camps and horse racing like this.

Another solution is limit players to attack multiple robbers to 2-3 robbers at once. like the way we can't attack a robber 2 times and it says something...

Anyway it's just a suggestion, not the best solution.

Hope we see a change about this, any change to make this fair for everyone.

I see you know these exist. and you are in forums, so it worked for you. didn't?

When I started playing kingdoms (2016-2017), I was checking profiles, the most common one was "today I raid, tomorrow I build", I had no clue what is this. I only knew this is cool and I want it.

Who cares about achievements, will find it, and being clueless about it makes it fun.

Who doesn't care about them, a description doesn't change their mind.

Personally I don't fill my profile with them anymore, cause they are everywhere, they aren't rare anymore. less rare less cool.

I like them as they are.

otherwise what is the point?

connecting people maybe?

you see something and asking about it, someone explains, more people know about it.

these are achievements not quests, it's like this in all games, an icon and a title. usually wikis explaining how to achieve it, not the game.

what's wrong with it, yes it would be nice if we could use them all. but it's just a free extra item which we can exchange to gold. 100 advpts worth 50 golds. it's still something.

last year there wasn't any reward for fireworks, everyone were happy. this year some aren't happy cause they get extra items? ?(