upon deletion, your vice-king will become king (This is something we should probably change to the point where the king becomes inactive in the future...).
Totally agree! Now it's just too long and the damage is too big. Several very important features are disables for vice-kings which make the inactivity of a union king even more painful:
Vice kings can't:
- change internal and external profile page of the kingdom
- change diplomatics (send NAPs etc)
- appoint additional treasury slots to others (very very very painful if you can't use additional treasury slots during 28 days minimum)
The above might be intentional but they're also other "mistakes":
- Vice King's embassy says "You currently are a governor in X's kingdom."
- Vice kings can't collect tributes in the app