Posts by Faust#EN(9)

Exactly.

TKs are mid and late game troops. So there is no reason to must have academy 15 which is uber expensive in start.
    Teutons can build only infantry for raids in start while all other tribes raid with horses.

Then why is Haeudan not level 15? You got Thunders.

I mean, statistics says all. Teutons dont stand a chance vs gaul or roman raider, specialy on night com worlds.
    Not my words, statistics.

Academy lvl 15 Stable lvl 10 is too high.
    Imperatoris with 30 atk less can be built with only stable level 5 and academy level 5 and they have pretty much same defense as Teutonic Knight, plus later they spend less crop due to Horse Drink..

Even Cesaris requires only academy level 5 and its much more advanced technolocigly then semi unarmed teuton knight.
    Look at raider statistics. Gauls, romans. Where are teutons? Clubs are hitting at walls and residence, you cant use them after week 2 seriously.
    Axes are too slow for farm and expensive. Paladins die at wall just like club, sad.

5 percent of people plays Teuton.

Placing teuton knjight on academy level 5 is good, level 10 OKish but level 15 its too much.

This is worst on night world. Now i see when i play night world. Gauls are best raiders, teutons cant come even close due to speed of units (you have only 16h of raid and he who gets first raid gets 10x more so WIN FOR THE GAUL defensive tribe).

You cant fast raid with teuton, you can only do sieges and then 2,3 weeks build off again while other hapily farms around.

Give us some break!! 999 attacks per village?WHo to send? Settlers?

Hello folks.

In this thread I will explain in short, how to properly use TravianPlus Farm List.
    If you are using Travian Plus, it is illogical not to use FarmList. I know it looks hard and confusing, but when you get it, you won't be sorry!
    And if you are an offensive player, this guide is a MustRead for you!

So, after begginer protection ends, there are still no inactives around. You have to wait a little bit more, day or two for players to become inactive.
    And then you go hunting!

First rule of any proper raid is to gain more ress then you lost ress in army cost, so having that in mind, we will only target inactive villages under 100 population for first week or two, to cut down our losses because every single unit soldier counts, specially in start of the game!

To use unit a farm unit, it needs to have 40 or more atk points. So club, lego, druid rider the best options if you ask me.
    First, you gona open your Rally Point. In there you will find a card "Farm List". Go there and click "Create new farm list" Give it a name. I use numbers, but I suggest for start that you use words like "clubs" or "short farm list" "Big farm list" and similiar, depending where you use your farm list.

So, lets give Farm list a name "Farm 1". After you created your first farm list, you need to add villages to it. Best way is over map so go to Map and find inactives villages under 100 population. Add them to your "Farm List 1". When you added enough villages to your farm list (I suggest you add all 100), you can go back to your Rally Point -> Farm list ->Farm List 1

There you mark "farm list 1" and in unit count, place 1 soldier (1 club or 1 lego or 1 druid raider).
    Activate farm list, SEND.

After Farm List 1 completes in few hours, check your farm list, remove all farms that give you casuilty (your soldier dies) and add other villages.

While you are waiting for Farm List 1 to be completed, you can create Farm List 2 and mark new villages on map (+100)

Each farm list can hold up to 100 targeted villages, so if you want a Medal, you need to create at least 3 farm list and send your soldiers as often as you can, even if they take only 4 ress per raid. Hey ! 4 is still better then 0 if your army stays at home doing nothing other then eating your crop!!

This is fastest and most risky way to set up your farm list. Ifyou have time, use scouts before you add village to your farm list.

After inactives with 200 and more population show up, you will need scouts to see what level Residence Palace and or Wall is at targeted village.
    After few weeks, you can develop 10 catapults and destroy those Residences so you can farm them with only 1 soldier per raid. Also, you can always check in combat simulator how many soldiers you need to send for them not to die or at least have positive profit.

Many players use 2 soldiers per raid, I do not suggest that, that is waste of resource. Except if you are have good farms that give you more ress then 1 soldier can carry.

Do not use Spearmans, Phalanx and Pretorians in raids 1 by 1 because they have little attack and will surely die without profit.

For Night worlds its a bit different.
    In the morning, You have to set up exactly enough soldiers to pick up all resource that gathered throug the night durign truce time and after that first morning raid, you use again raid lists with 1 soldier.

By using this kind of farming, you can have endless number of troops because no matter how many army you have if you send them 1 by 1 on inactives, they will feed themselves.

I hope this Guide will help new players. If anyone has anything to add, please do so. Questions are also always wellcome!!

There should be more detailed info in Hall of Fame including all rankings of all players so it gets recorded in history.

Forum should have official thread or complete subforum with questions and answers, specialy when wikipedia does not show real data. How about working on that :)

For instance, WWs appeared on day 101 on last com5. On start when we registered you said on day 101 we gona fight for treasure and on 120 day WW will appear so how about some info panel in Lobby with fresh data in real life time.

Chat system is horrible. On forum it does not even exist. So making a real time chat on forum or in lobby would be epic because ingame chat aint much of a help and depends on online volonteres who answer begginers questions.

You should start giving rewards for good Tutorials on forum, like some small number of gold if the tutorial gets more then 20 likes.

Voice communication is completely missing. Only text we have.

But those are just suggestions, not complaints!
    I am very happy with community as it is. Travian Team does a great job and I think we are all happy here.

Oh... maybe doing some commercials would be nice, more players on the Worlds would be epic.

[report:5ce19290aaae0e77872f208a00025cf0a]

[report:5ce169a4aaae0ef5ad2f212900021d7ab]

[report:5ce1666aaaae0ef3192f20c9000296668]

(3rd report was my bad, sending horses on Residence, noobish)

[report:5ce15df6aaae0e858c2f20ab0002eee30]

Ask Amigos2 to show you their report.

Oh I forgot some scout reports also:

[report:5ce151e8aaae0e4f832f206600151f87f]

[report:5cdf1263aaae0eee712f20d200013063e]

And many more!!

So if you made warehoue level 1-2 and granary plus if you did Castle level 20 and maybe wall or even ditch, would be nonfarmable.

Look at my reports. I could exploit that Dragon Village even more but I wont cause im 3rd farmer this week and I want my medals fair, this aint fair and you mister George are cought in lie.

Give everyone 10 gold and we will forget all about it!

My last report in this thread:

[report:5cdfc5c4aaae0eaabb2f20b800151291a]

...hihihi :D

All said by Be2-e4 but I would like to add some of my gamestyle to your question:

Walls can be built in any village, it is very good for breaking enemy raids.
    But I do not recomend building wall level for Governors. Only Dukes and Kings should make walls.

Governor will profit more overtime by building ress fields or troops for raids then raising defense, sicne governor does not require defense since it is not attacked by enemy dukes or kings.

Catapults are too expensive and more important TOO SLOW to destroy more then you can build if you are active.
    Specially if you gold but even without gold, it is better to raise resource fields in start and get it smashed later then to raise walls first, loose ress production overtime and so on.

Ditch is a must have for a Treasury or Off City. Because mostly those type of "real estates" gets catapulted.

Building defensive structures in support village is bad math.

There is clear disadvantage here.

You placed DragonBender village inside Amigos2 Kingdom and they see when Dragon Village is under attack which means they are constantly raiding it.

I can show you reports but you can trust my words: Dragon Village has zero troops and 40-60k ress all the time.
    So big disadvantage here. Player "Mike" has treasury 2 fields away from dragon village and he can raid it constantly without much loss or any loss.

You plan to compensate this or you just gona fly away?
    You gave MEGA FARM in week 1.

What about those players who are more then 20,30,40 fields away? They cant raid anything good.
    Birthday dissaster :D

-Set legos in each village on raid farm list using Travian plus, 1 lego on each inactive, each lego pays after 5 days then makes pure profit if you continue to raid inactive
    -Set 5x more then average world Roman Imperatoris for fast raids on scouted targets (100 scouts in early game week 2-4, then 500 scouts 1month-2month) scouted targets raid with hero and imperatoris, hunt for treasure
    -After 2nd month of the game there are so many farming targets of semi active players so make as much army as you can, what ever can carry ressource

We are currenlty holding 2nd to 3rd position overall (VP, atk, deff).
    If you are interested in playing active and aggressive Travian Kingdoms, it is still not too late to join!

We are currenlty in offical war with AMIGOS meta, having fun.

I will try to post new updates/info here regularly.