Posts by Faust#EN(9)

Utilize means "make practical and effective use of"

Hello to everyone. If you would like to be among top ten players in any world, please do read what I have to say.

OK so I would like to share you my knowledge and experience as Travian Player for more then decade now.

I am not the best player but I do have many tips and tricks to tell, specially to new players.

In order to be among top players, you need to utilize everything you have, make use of every ress you can get your hands on.
    Let's start by order:

1. TaskMaster
    Most resource you get from doing tasks. You need to do task as soon as possible, all of them. That is most important thing to do.
    2. Resource production
    Build fields like wood and clay, avoid building crop fields even if your crop production is in minus because you will buy crop for cheap over Marketplace all world long. Settle fields with 5 fields of wood or 5 fields of clay. Avoid building iron fields because iron is always cheaper then wood and clay.
    3. Marketplace
    This is where you use your advantages. Wood is always most expensive, then clay, then iron third. Crop is always cheapest. Build Marketplace 20 and Trade Office level 10 in each village. Place 50 percent of your merchants to trade for profit. You never have iron or crop in your village so you must always offer wood and clay for iron and crop on marketplace for your profit. While other players build their crop fields to 5 and 10 you have crop fields level 3 but you have wood and clay fields 10 so you always sell your extra resource for double crop or iron. That means every resource field you have built, makes double profit !!
    Do not build Marketplace in your Capital and Off City because resource never go out of that villages, only getting in! This is very important because you wont spend resource and buildings slots for marketplace and trade office and every resource will go into resource production or army build.
    4. Travian Plus
    From all gold advantages, travian plus is most important. You dont even need to activat crop and resource plus production if you have travian plus. Why? Because you build 1000 farm soldiers and Arena level 10 in each of your villages just to gain resource from inactive players. If you play Roman, it is enough to have 1000 legioners in each village just for raids or 500 Druids as Gaul. With that resource gain, you will always have enough resource for build and celebrations.
    5. Celebrations
    Are most important then anything. Look at your life. You do not like to work much. You like to party much, have fun. You do not want to wage wars, you want to study and travel around the world, have a lots of friends. Every day you need to celebrate in each of your villages. Taks in start for Large celebration you need to do as soon as possible because with extra 2000 cultural points from TaskMaster, you wiill get advantage over other players. You can build resource fields later in game, village slots are more important cause later in game you will be sorry to look at players who have 2x double population more then you cause they celebrated insted of working. Building Town Hall in supports is far more important then having resource fields level 10. In off city you do not even build resource fields, you build just crop fields because you do not have time to build all buildings in just 6 months!
    6. Robber hideouts
    Build 1000 troops plus 1 ram just to siege robber hideouts and camps so you loose double less troops to gain resource and tresasure. More treasure you gain for you KIngdom, more crop you will get for selling them! So it is very good to have 1000 troops and 1 ram in each of your villages just for raiding inactive players and to siege robber hideouts and camps.
    7. Making new villages
    When you make new village, it is best to transfer your Hero to that village as soon as possible, with helm for faster building troops that you plan to build. The faster you make 1000 troops in New Village, more resource you will have. And every new village you make, transfer you Hero to that village to fast build 1000 troops.
    8. Taking other villages
    It is far better to chief other player village then to build new village from scratch because you will spend far less time. It is not resource that matters in this game, it is time! After 3rd or 4th village, every new village should have residence level 10 academy level 20 rally point level 15 arena level 10.
    9. Oases
    Get them as soon as possible and place troops in them as much as you can.
    10. Have fun!!

want to open multiaccount? No prkblem. Open them 100 on one world. But... limit catapulting for players with uneder 500 rep points and limit chiefting for playere under 1000 rep points. That way multiaccount is basicly useless. You can cat and chief inactives and natar though with multi, no restriction there. I have 4 pc home why woudnt i use them if i got time. Nothing bad if it does not influence other playere that are not NPC

100€ ticket player.needs to pay for regitration

60 percent of the money goes to Travian

30 percent goes to player

10 percent to charity by Travians choice

First ten players get money equally ten percent of 30 percent overall. He who has best stats overall wins. Like in trooptool.rankings.

World lasts for 3 months.

No sitters allowed

No duals allowed

Gold each player gets 100 000 on start.

Gold.buy is.not allowed.

Vacation mode available up to 21 day.

No world wonder no kingdom points

raid attack or siege always showa red marker over attaked village

We got spy glass that can be used onlY in rally point

Deff coordinator needs to ask eacg player in person what kind of atk is coming

So much time taken. MY king Morphy on world 5 sleeps 1.5 hours per day then goes to work bcause we got more then 100atks each day for month now. Checck com5deff stats

Please give my King time to sleep more he is best King I ever had

player cant loose.more.then 1 village per week. Player cant be catapulted.more then 30 percent of his current population per week. That way whole account would be protected against total destruction from enemy. And that would be included in TravPlus only

New taskmaster. 4th if im not mistaken. Those tasks are given more often and player would get ingame question asking ingame current details.such as how many fields your kingomd has, how far is your capital to your nearest duke... with tasks like that playee would cooperate with map in real time and his fellow players. Also send message to player as task. Send message to kingdom as task. Make SS as task!

Also Kingdom quests

Like players have their own tasks Kingdoms and even more important SS would get task from game to raid x treasures raid x resss destroy xxx army and similiar.. that way we kings and dukea would not haave so much work on our hands and then deal with playera who dont do cooperation

yes yes and yesasss

I play on one core procesor 256mb graphic card when someone writes something my screen freezes.

On samsung j6+ it bugs in browser and mesaages are epicly slow in application.

This is good thing because Treasure Holders can improve much faster then Governors. They got high output but also high input while governors, specialY In start, do not have large ress spend input and ress earned output. Also it provides multiplY KInd of game starts many of them.not tested due to players blindly following tasks. Do you know you can now chief natar in 7 days? All crop fields 10 all ress ten all tasks semi completes just by chiefting. Very interesting game now very fun! Give it a chance start on new server and read guides on forum. A lot new from old version!

We can color fields now. Fields are numerous. With that we draw large pictures over map. Possibilites are pretty much limitless now. With 10 colors you can draw what ever you want but it takes couple hours of work so I suggest you make competion:

Draw best picture in Travian Kingdoms using map marker colors! Once a year we have competition and player who wins get Spirit of Picasso medal.
    This game is not all about war you know?

Maybe I can explain better.

Travian Kingdoms has unlimited options, specially on large worlds.
    None player can utilise 100 percent of the options, it is not possible, you would have to have some kind of bot or AI.

If there would be Professional Players, we would see what is really possible to do via script.

Sitter can sit player for 21 day and "owner" of account does not have to log in in meanwhile.
    Sheet I have one multiaccount that i used only for 20 GOLD.

Im not gona write ticket, im gona ask you here among people.

For how long you gona keep giving people oportunity to play with Multiaccounts?
    Yesterday on normal speed world one multiaccount takes village from other player and pronounces it Capital so it canot be chiefed then goes inactive.
    Today I got 5,6 wave attacks from Multiaccounts on Speed Test.

Are you serious right now?
    You placed Vacation Mode for what? Good laugh? Half worlds are multiaccounts and I think you know that very well but you let them play cause they pay. First Golder on server made multiaccount just for chiefting and no one cares.

Add Professional Player/s to Travian Kingdoms.

Travian Kingdoms is game so complex now that 1 person can not handle all the work. That is not possible. You got too much input from ress production+raids+tributes+market earnings+robber hideouts/camps+adventures+gold

That is 8 inputs! And you got output only for troops and cultural points and market (sending to other players).

If you manage just 1 professional player per World, it would boost up gold usage of other players.
    ProPlayer would not have gold options, only Travian plus activated whole game round and that is it. Auction baned, gold usage baned, extra options other then TravPlus = Banned. Then place 3 persons on 1 account.... 3 persons can play accounts on all worlds!

And this is not some stupid idea from person on canabis. I currently hold 8th population player and 25th attacker on Com normal speed day 70 with 0 gold bought and no active sitter or dual. If I had 2 more persons like me on ¸1 single account, no golder could beat us no matter what. Also, pro players should have ban for joining Kingdoms and Secret SS, due to obvious reasons.

Hey! Is there a single person here who would not like to chief or cat TravTeam Member village?!!
    I personally know couple of players that would come back to play travian just to atk them.

There should be time limit restriction, like for Union.

In first month you can have Kingdom members over 15.
    2nd month 30 members.
    3rd month 60 members.

And Union comes after 3rd month of game, not 30 days. Thats way to short, 90 percent of Kingdoms do not have 10k treasure until like.... never. Joking, but still. Only 4, 5, 6 top Kingdom can Uniite after 30-40 days, other need more time but when other Unite they just fall out of game and delete accounts in meanwhile and in the end we have 200 players online.

So, maybe from me. Good idea, but needs parameters. I play 16-18h a day, managing 100 players is not a problem to me. If you restrict that option for me, I might loose will to play good as now due to lower competition, easier. That means less gold usage cause you got less ress to spent.

OR

You make Union for not 2 Kingdoms but UP TO 6. Why not. Whats wrong with that? Matter of birocracy. We confed later anyway anyhow. META is future, not past. NWO(new world order) is good idea and will eventually come to life.

Dont restrict our potential!!

I've conquered a village that had lvl 10 stable and lvl 1 barracks and lvl 5 academy. Since I chiefed it, all buildings level fell one lvl so I had no barracks butI had stable 9 and academy 4. I went to Academy to research Paladins to see that Axeman and Scout (teuton) do not require Barracks. Only Smithy and Academy some level. Not major error, but error still. If it is only for Teutons, it can be considered bug

Making condition to settle c15 from 3 settlers to 9 and 6 settlers for C9 and there you have it.

What with us active players? Im gona be under constant attack due to my big army cause i Play and I dont Sleep. OK? Not fair, first.

Natar c15 can be conquered in 10 days or less. So what is the point of taking other c15 other then natars who already has bult fields lvl10 which for you need like 1000 gold and a LOT of ress to build yourself from 30 pop villa.

And as Duke, I will have to defend semi active and non active players even more like it aint enough I see "grey fields of joy" over my governor village.

You even gave defense bonus to oases! How is that possible.
    Just change the game into SImVille, PopVille and invite girls from beauty school to play 'ere.

BIG NO FROM ME and i will cry when this starts. Like for real, I will cry because of sadness.

Other then that, keep the good work!

During game, auctions tend to get less active so I propose new achievement and that would be to change your hero boots X times. Boots have to be different, so reequiping same boots does not count.
    1. lvl change your hero boots 10 times

2. 100 times

3. 1000 times

4. 10000 times

5. 100 000 times (you get +1000 reputation points for this 5.th lvl because it is pretty much impossible to buy 100 000 boots)