Posts by Texas#EN(8)

Right after my last post they showed back up, soon as I attacked one, the other disappeared but is still attacking another kingdom member.

So it seems like the destruction of one camp is causing the robber group to disappear entirely.

Guys this is getting ridiculous, these camps are attacking numerous cities in our kingdoms killing our troops and looting our resources and there is nothing we can do about it. I've submitted a ticket through help and have yet to hear anything.

Please assist!

On Com5 we are getting attacked by a "Robber Camp 6" but no one in the kingdom can see it and its taking our resources + troops.

I've tried on multiple browsers but its no where to be found.

Are they supposed to go "guerrilla" and hide in the trees without us being able to attack or something with the new update?

I'm catapulting (I'm Gaul so actually trebucheting) & a scouting shows some troops + hero and a lvl 10 palace + lvl 1 rally point.

The Hero has chicken cause he has evading 100X already and is being farmed but I keep losing one troop because of the palace.

Every calculator/chart I can find says 25 Trebs should be plenty but when I hit it only takes it down to 5...

So are the calculators and charts out of date or does the troops get factored in regardless of the chicken feet?