Posts by paulie

Making crannies more powerful would only decrease the amount of farming and fights going on on a server = less fun for everyone. People would just sim for the win at the start.

Easily at least 10-15k swords for below average players, experienced ones can build close to 50-70k or more swords during that day especially kings or raiders.

On day 50 of a 1x?! So that means on day 150 of the server it should be possible to have 200k+?

Thanks for answering!

Resources are still the most useful, especially in the beginning of a server. If people would get items every adventure, the rarity and therefore the value and use of the items will decrease big time. If everyone has a hero with max. bonus strength, all heroes are still equally as strong. Especially in your first 10, or so it has always been (don't know if it is still the case), you get resources and some basic stuff. Later on in the game chances are bigger you get something useful, but chances are just as small for everybody, to give the goods value.

If you've got too many ointments in the game for instance, what is even the use of hero health points? People will just keep hero healthy always. And what is the use of everyone having thousands of bandages? It will just reduce the damage you can do to players, as they will receive their troops back for free.

Hi guys,

Sorry for asking it in here, but not very experienced in hammers, first time playing as an offensive player on this game.

If a 1x server is around day 50, what amount of troops would make a good Gaul hammer?

I'm trying to find out if my teammates are on the right track for building a nice hammer of if there is little potential.

I'm guessing at least 5k swords already right?

Thanks in advance!

P.s. it is Swords + TT's I believe

The idea behind this is that you have your 2nd village freaking fast, so that you can get the best cropper. Don't do any of the resource level assignments, they only cost you resources. If you use your cropper for your resource assignment, "all resource fields to lvl 5" comes down to upgrading 3 resource fields. From those assignments you will then get your rewards and build up your production level.