Posts by Johnny✨

Here me out on this one:

I am playing as dual on one (local) server. I wanted to play on my own, but the team persuaded me to play as dual. I said why not.

So after two weeks or so the owner stopped playing (has little time/family business - no need to explain), so I ended up playing alone for 98% of the server.

I bought gold (sometimes) and I am actively participating in kingdoms actions (Def and WW ...).

To add up: I am playing as a duke (the owner was a duke).

But later I learned that duals do not get achievements. So I sticked with playing as dual, but I am very upset that everything I achieved on this server will be forgotten, no medal, no prestige, no nothing.

It really killed my will to ever play as dual.

Here me out on this one:

I am playing as dual on one (local) server. I wanted to play on my own, but the team persuaded me to play as dual. I said why not.

So after two weeks or so the owner stopped playing (has little time/family business - no need to explain), so I ended up playing alone for 98% of the server.

I bought gold (sometimes) and I am actively participating in kingdoms actions (Def and WW ...).

To add up: I am playing as a duke (the owner was a duke).

But later I learned that duals do not get achievements. Of course I could register my own avatar on that server, but that would mean that the duke will became grey and thus we will get behind and multiaccounting is against rules. So I sticked with playing as dual, but I am very upset that everything I achieved on this server will be forgotten, no medal, no prestige, no nothing.

If you guys will be sometime in the future thinking playing as an (active) dual, please mark my above written words. You will get nothing.

I noticed this some time ago. What I think is that if at least one reinforcer does not lose anything, the report is green.

In example below, after clicking on details there were many reinforcers who did not lose even single unit, yet I lost some.

PS: Do not mind the language, it's czech. It is not possible to change language on local servers (cz2, ....)

3D map might be nice, but extremely hard to implement. There will have to be new variables, techniques etc.

How do you imagine the 3D will work ? Share your thoughts ;)

I think you can change your name (forum, lobby ...) in lobby after some prestige.

I was unable to change my name earlier but now I changed it from Johnny#EN(xx) to Johnny✨

Ak "kudlou do zad" myslíš to že som pre teba nechcel robiť špeha, tak máš pravdu.
    A to že tvoji spoluhráči radšej komunikovali so mnou ako s tebou asi svedčí o tom že nie si bohviečo kráľ.