Posts by General Hydra#EN

Firstly, treasure is not the same as stolen goods, they won't show up in your inventory. You can only check it either by tribute's tab or by scouting yourself.
    And of course, once another king collect your treasure, he will take all the treasure because you no longer have active treasure.

Greetings.

So I've been playing the game as governor in TEST server for quite a time now. I have terrible luck to ended up with 3 bad kings before i finally joined a proper kingdom.
    After almost a month in there, where everything is fine and dandy, suddenly the King kicks everyone. With no warning, no hint whatsoever. This happened in Union Kingdom.
    The dukes and some of the active player are confused, angry, frustrated and stressed out by this but we cant do anything about it.

We later find out that his account has been hacked by some random 'amazing' person who decided to play a big pranks to all of us who spend our entire month building that kingdom. Our Vice King tried to fix our situation but he cant do anything as that Rogue King keep kicking everyone whenever the Vice King tried to re-invite the member back.
    So with this I want to ask for some solution to be worked onto this.

My suggestion is as follows (This is for a Union Kingdom):

1. Do not allow The King to abdicate the dukes so easily. Try to make some restrictions, like if Vice King did not accept it, then the King can't kick the dukes as easily. This is quite important because losing 4 dukes means losing 4 or more treasury in one go. Kicking a member can easily be fix by re-inviting them back.

2. Give some Timed Warning should a king decided to kick a duke. So we would have enough time to respond if our King went Rogue and enable us to minimize the dreadful damage that soon to come.

3. Give Vice King some kind of power to stop the Rogue's King Madness, like nullified the King's ability to kick or something.

4. For the love of god, give the vice King an ability to abandoned the broken Kingdom. We all lost a lot but he suffer the worst for simply unable to abandoned that rogue king.

I understand this is hard to implement due to numerous ways to abuse it. Its just i dint have the brightest mind to even think of a solution especially right after being the victim of all of this.

I will welcome to hear everyone's opinion in regard of this tho.

Edit:
    I just realized i posted this not in TEST suggestion thread. So if an admin read this kindly move it there.