Posts by Aqout

Before someone gave an idea that it could show name of person reinforcing grey villages. That would be a great. Anyway I would like to keep some kind of tool to community to detect spikers. It is a bit hard tell if this is an improment or if it will go wrong. Because from now on there is possibility put king or duke size deffs on inactives without having a bad reputation to kingdom doing that.

That is dissapointing. I had kinda similar experience with phatological hoarder-achievement, but I managed get it a week after Com5 ended. So I were hoping you would get positive results as well. Sounds like a challenge which could be fun to try to get, but that answer doesn’t really provide any information to what went wrong.

I think there should be a way to get rid of king or VK. On the other hand votings are a lot of drama. In my opinion propably best way would be that there would be a rule change that it is against the rules to play against your kingdom’s best interest as a king or VK. In case either one began to kick all players out, players could report him and get their king or VK removed bc of the rule violation. In case King or VK gets deleted or decide to quit by themselfs, there should be a change to promote a new vice king or merge with another kingdom.

I know we both would love to have a forum argument over this, but I will leave it here. My intention was not to insult you. I was just saying than I found it entertaining how there is so many different ways to mess up chiefing attempts. Sometimes chiefing fails because of bad luck, like in your case. I get you being mad at the beginning, but take it as a learning experience. Isn't it fun, than even with experience you have, you still keep learning new things? As annoying as it is to not be able to chief that village, if you from now on can see different possibilities how map may change during chiefing process, you will become a better player and you might be even able to use game rules against your enemies who still don't know them.

I honestly would hate to see this fixed. It is super entertaining to watch noobs trying to conquer your villages and fail because they don't know rules. This player was in your kingdom during last 3 days, this village is inside of your kingdom protection, this player was inside your kingdom protection during last 2 days, you have no enough CP to conquer this village, either recidence or palace has not been destroyed yet etc. And when your old team mates finally learn all rules, some duke grants a protection to collect tributes and it all begins again. Yeah, chiefing rules are complicated.

I don't like the idea. First there are many inactive players who no longer play, but have some popular names what others would like to use. I don't think it is right to force players take names that doesn't mean anything bc someone is reserving a name that describes them better. For example would you prefer to play using name Gentleman1702 instead of Gentleman?

Other thing is that there is a very little if any abuse of the possibility choose others names before them. I have not a yet heard a case where someone has stolen other players identity in purpose to pretent to be them. And if someone does, they got no any advantage they can gain by that. If you are not as good as player as you fake to be, you will become a farm anyway.