Posts by Cerafil

Ow wow!! I just now noticed that the limits have become even more strict. It used to be a daily limit. As it seems now it is a perma limit that enforces people to keep up a balance or resources shared with each other. There are still ways around it, but it is a lot of hassle.

I still think it is a shitty choice to have it like this. I understand though. Travian doesn't like spending money on active anti cheater admins and obviously doesn't have enough volunteers. Having said that I think it is rather useless. People who want to cheat will always find a way. They use external codes, abuse bugs, use proxies to build personal farms and the list of methods to cheat goes on and on. I still think it is a shame all players should "suffer" because a few do not follow the rules. I liked it way better when suspicious behavior was intensively investigated and dealt with than these coded counter measures that limit the options this game has.

I understand this might be more limited than 'before' to make it more difficult for people to cheat, but I feel sad that all players have to suffer limits like this because a few of them can't play fair.

I have played many roles in this game over the year. Found out that I like to be a support. Specially when I know I am going to spend less time online than usual. When I play a more active role I often force weaker players to support me.

What or who are the devs?
    Teamwork and politics are important in Travian.
    Supporting the right team is a solid strategy trying to be the winning one.

I wish I would be able to set up trade routes to other people. Often I play a supportive role in servers and right now that means I have to manually send the resources every time. Personally I put in the trouble, but to get most people to do so is a lot harder without trade route options. At the very least the King could point out a select amount of villages of players that are members of the kingdom that can be the target of trade routes besides the WW location.

I understand this might be more limited than 'before' to make it more difficult for people to cheat, but I feel sad that all players have to suffer limits like this because a few of them can't play fair.

At the end of a server I am always curious... who did kill all the wildlife? Who was hiding in the bushes?
    I suggest we get to see this person back with a spotlight in the stats.

Hunter:!:   :love: