Posts by icke_RU

Hi Themistokles,

bist du sicher, dass es ein Räuberversteck und kein Räuberlager war? Die Wartungsarbeiten waren bereits wesentlich früher fertig, daran liegt es also eher nicht. Hast du dich über den Logout-Button ausgeloggt oder das Browserfenster lediglich geschlossen?

Viele Grüße,
    icke

Hi Toom,

ich habe bei mir den Fall, wenn ich vom Hauptdorf zu einem anderen Dorf wechsle. Wenn ich dann im anderen Dorf bin und den Browser neu lade, dann erscheint die richtige Bauschleife. Insofern ich dann nicht zurück zum Hauptdorf wechsle, wechselt die Bauschleife normal mit. Kannst du das bestätigen oder gibt es bei dir ein anderes Verhalten, dass du uns beschreiben kannst?

Viele Grüße,
    icke

I am having an issue with the building que. As I switch between villas, the building que does not change to the current villa and instead shows the villa I just left. Resolves with a page refresh. So I am constantly refreshing.

Hi lugus,

I experience this issue as soon as I switch from my main village to another village. If I then refresh my browser to get the actual building queue and switch to another village, the building queue changes properly. It would be great if you could add your findings, too, so we're able to find all the issues related to the building queue. Thanks!

Best regards,
    icke

Hi Misschief,

as soon as the chat rework will be released to the browser version of Travian: Kingdoms the mobile browser version as well as the app will follow. I can't give you an ETA yet but we will notify all players in our announcements.

Best regards,
    icke

Gibt es für dieses Update schon einen groben Termin bzw. Zeitraum, in dem wir damit rechnen können? Ich weiß, dass ihr hier keine genauen Termine nennen wollt, weil das nur zu Unmut führt, wenn der Termin dann nicht eingehalten wird. Aber wäre es vielleicht möglich einen groben Zeitraum (in der Größenordnung Monat) anzugeben?^^

Monat :)

Viele Grüße,
    icke

PS: Noch dieser, zumindest für das Chat-Update (was nicht das Löschen von Nachrichten beinhaltet...)

Heya,

"How often it's changed ownership". Why should this affect price of sale? I certainly doesn't affect price of buying.

PS You can no longer see this information either.

It actually affects the price of sale. And you still can see this information. Click on an item to sell it and the pop up states how many owners the item had. An example for some Boots of the chicken I currently have in my inventory:

This post which you've linked states :

"Each time an auction ends with a price higher than the current average price, the buying price goes up. As the average price is calculated over a huge amount of items, it may raise only a little bit. Sometimes less than 1 silver.
    Each time a player sells an item, the average price decreases. After 24h, in case there was a buyer, the average price goes up again. That's the reason why is falling. Look at the end of the table, if there are times 23:59:xx then you know that someone just sold something."

which is untrue as their are often massive fluctuations in the price for a similar quality item as I've shown in the first post.
    And I've seen quality items command a lot less selling price than they should.

That's most probably the case if a game world is very young (or items of the next Tier are newly available) and the "average" is still very influenceable. Do you have any examples for the "quality items command a lot less selling price than they should"? That might help to figure out if there is something wrong or not.

Thanks for your feedback so far!

Best regards,
    icke

Hi darkmatterx,

I am not that much into the maths like you seems to be but I saw you forgot to include such stuff like quality of the item as well as how often it already had changed the ownership. You can see these information in the confirmation pop up by selling an item.

Beside that this post might help you, too.

Best regards,
    icke

Hi B.C.11,

a non-aggression pact (NAP) or neutrality pact is a treaty between two or more alliances where the alliance leaders "promise" not to engage in military action against each other.

Best regards,
    icke