Login

Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimization. More information.

• Starx#EN(1) -

Replied to the thread COM6 Politics/Rumors/Banter/Server Situation.

1. @leax Go read it again, I clearly meant dragon for my dual. 2. And my guys didn't came running throwing dirt, they cam running trying to disqualify wrong accusations raised on my dual by posting the clearer picture of the events. 3. Not sure what…
  • Креведко#DE -

Replied to the thread Один в поле не воин ?.

Соревнование кто кого чмырнее поведет... игра превратилась в соревнование у кого больше зерг и мультов со шпионами...
  • LoCrus -

Liked harle’s post in the thread Tributi fantastici e dove trovarli.

Like (Post)
    Ciao, in questi giorni mi è capitato di spiegare più volte, a più persone, come funzionano i tributi quindi ho pensato di condividerlo sul forum, così le prossime volte avrò un link per fare copia/incolla :D 1 - Camere del tesoro Ogni camera del…
  • Lylai -

Liked Jak’s post in the thread Politics / Rumours / Gossip.

Like (Post)
    So it's all over and as expected we Won (Yippee!!) That means i get to keep my "Unbeaten" sig thanks for all those who stayed & played to the end, the last month was quite fun :D we came to com8 wanting a fight, we even advertised that we would be here…
  • Marshmallowman -

Liked Shadeshifter#EN’s post in the thread COM6 Politics/Rumors/Banter/Server Situation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ja sam ja_COM: “can you please explane to us noobs... how you can manage and have 3 vilages .. 3 c15.. withhout any chetain.. and i know that you cheating with multi acounts.. ” Oh well, what an accuse. You ask if I could explain to you…
  • Lylai -

Liked Ayutthaya#SE’s post in the thread Politics / Rumours / Gossip.

Like (Post)
    Warning, this post might contain a block of text! With com8 finished I will be retiring from travian, there's just not enough time for it in my life puzzle with 2 little kids and a shop. I'm not the kind of person who can hold back once I'm there so…
  • Тео#RU -

Replied to the thread Открытие игровых миров в сентябре.

Quote from psixxx#RU: “тебя не трогали за ненадобностью, слишком мелкий и не очень нужный) толку то тебя катать) а все остальные свои догадки оставь…
  • Cupo#IT(1) -

Like (Post)
    Ciao, in questi giorni mi è capitato di spiegare più volte, a più persone, come funzionano i tributi quindi ho pensato di condividerlo sul forum, così le prossime volte avrò un link per fare copia/incolla :D 1 - Camere del tesoro Ogni camera del…
  • Pepon#ES -

Liked Arievilo’s post in the thread mover aldea.

Like (Post)
    Si sabes ingles esto te puede ayudar Relocation Q
  • psixxx#RU -

Replied to the thread Открытие игровых миров в сентябре.

Quote from Тео#RU: “ Quote from psixxx#RU: “не любишь когда к тебе долго бегут? ” ха ха :D Какие люди... Хотя я уже оценил Аук. Как всегда с размахом... Техно-Коры для топа по фарму уже заготовил? Ах да, по сабжу: напомнить кто к кому бегал? :P
  • Bay Tavşan#TR -

Liked Paganita#TR’s post in the thread En Hızlı 2. Köy Alma Taktiği.

Like (Post)
    Avatarı kaydet. Eğitimi tamamla. Sığınakları öldürmeye başla. Ne kadar çabuk yaparsanız, bir sonraki sığınak o kadar hızlı olur ve ikinci köyünüze yerleştiğinizde ilk 7-8 sığınağın ortaya çıktığı zaman…
  • Bajicta -

Replied to the thread Tributi fantastici e dove trovarli.

Per completismo potresti anche spiegare il "negare i tributi" ;)
  • FIFA#CZ -

Replied to the thread Kdy budou nové národy i tady?.

Myslím že udělat další národ by nebylo na škodu, ale hlavně nový národ neudělat moc silný jinak hra strácí smysl hned mě napadlo řecko. Pěchota: Hoplite- těžkooděná jednotka s velkou obranou a středním útokem drahý a dlouhý výcvik Lehkooděnec- lehká a…
  • ALIKE -

Like (Post)
  • Троляля -

Liked ADмирALL#RU’s post in the thread Один в поле не воин ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shinobi_RU: “... и по итогу что? снял корону и пошел губером в зерг))) ты клоун абул.. продался туда где больше заплатили.. ” Снял корону, красавчик, давно пора, есть дела по важнее ))) я его к
  • Jallu -

Replied to the thread Hero travel cancellation.

I don't see a problem with this as long as you can not cancel hero attacking kingdom owned oases or players, or any other abuseable things such like them.
  • Троляля -

Liked virtyozf1_RU’s post in the thread Почему дефить мертвяков "низко"?.

Like (Post)
    Это не низко и может быть очень эффективно, если пользоваться с умом. Все крики против этого создают любители бездумного фарма, которые не хотят играть.