Login

Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimization. More information.

• Ner70#EN -

Replied to the thread Politics / Rumours / Gossip.

Quote from Shadeshifter#EN: “I generally also try to kill croppers, especially in Main Villages. Or I kill special buildings if I see the village as a threat. Warehouse and Granary are good targets to slow down the enemy a bit, as it will make it more…
  • создатель -

Replied to the thread Время осады.

ждать пока от голода помирают осаждённые что непонятного
  • создатель -

Replied to the thread Открытие игровых миров RU4 и COM4!.

• LoCrus -

Replied to the thread Discussione: un server di 6 settimane.

La conclusione è che la TG fa questi Server Speciali per due motivi: - Accontentare una fascia di utenza che non può permettersi di giocare ai Server Normali. - Testare, nel caso uno di questi Server dovesse avere e mantenere una media utenti…
  • Renuo#EN -

Liked darkmatterx_COM’s post in the thread Politics / Rumours / Gossip.

Like (Post)
    I think it's possible for BM to be defeated if the other alliances start actually cooperating together instead of signing paper NAPs. Travian pop statistics only show pop within border range, according to gettertools BM has a lot less pop than the rank…
  • Marksman_RU -

Replied to the thread Тема рух2 летний..

• Lucky Luke -

Replied to the thread Confirmação Termos e Condições.

Travian-Kingdoms-t-c-lobby.jpg Não esqueça que dia 22 terá que aceitar nossos termos e condições para continuar a jogar travian. Apenas o titular da conta pode fechar o popup que irá aparecer para esse efeito, e só conseguirás prosseguir o teu…
  • Katana I.#EN -

Replied to the thread New fields.

• virtyozf1_RU -

Liked offc’s post in the thread Тема рух2 летний..

Like (Post)
    Без комментариев конечно) forum.kingdoms.com/attachment/…36d35a2641f4c92b7bb812ce8
  • darkmatterx_COM -

Replied to the thread Politics / Rumours / Gossip.

I think it's possible for BM to be defeated if the other alliances start actually cooperating together instead of signing paper NAPs. Travian pop statistics only show pop within border range, according to gettertools BM has a lot less pop than the rank…
  • Rexx -

Replied to the thread Scouts.

Thanks for the answer guys ;) Lerned somthing new today also. Quote from curtain: “Defense in a village with HDT: Romans > Teutons > Gauls Defense in a village without HDT: Teutons > Gauls = Romans Offense (with HDT naturally): Romans > Teutons >…
  • Rexx -

Liked Renuo#EN’s post in the thread Scouts.

Like (Post)
    Hi Rexx, There are several factors when it comes to scouts. To start it fairly simply, the scouts have an individual battle like an attack, but where only the attacker can lose troops. The level of the scout does assist for both attack and defense of…
  • вова#RU(12) -

Liked offc’s post in the thread Тема рух2 летний..

Like (Post)
    Самый прикол получился в том что пока я готовился к выходу на NERONE я дал спамы, и я не мог представить что такое случиться, но это случилось у…
  • Rexx -

Liked Curtain’s post in the thread Scouts.

Like (Post)
    To add to @Renuo#EN post above the individual power of scouts is roughly speaking: Defense in a village with HDT: Romans > Teutons > Gauls Defense in a village without HDT: Teutons > Gauls = Romans Offense (with HDT naturally): Romans > Teutons >…
  • Accord=God -

Liked Rexx’s post in the thread Scouts.

Like (Post)
    Hello I am geting mixed feedback when it comes to scouts. 1. Defence VS scouting: Her it's the number of scouts the determined if you are successful or repelled. Are all scouts equaly good at defending against scouting? But then Teuton scouts will be…
  • darkmatterx_COM -

Liked Accord=God’s post in the thread Politics / Rumours / Gossip.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Renuo#EN: “Nobody is more fanatical than you accord. I can never take that title from you. ” Thank you! Compliments all over the place i feel special today :D
  • darkmatterx_COM -

Liked Accord=God’s post in the thread Politics / Rumours / Gossip.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Renuo#EN: “Quote from Nemesid#NL: “I almost want Accord back :D ” Yeah a totally useless trash player will at least add to the world active players stats and make it seem more lively. ” You still hate me with a passion. I'm proud i could…
  • darkmatterx_COM -

Liked RedGladiator’s post in the thread Relocating 15-Croppers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scorox: “In the outset ALL tiles contained 4446 distributions. ” There's 1 big problem with this. Non-standard 6C and 7C would all be gone. This would probably be a major problem, as they are very useful in most scenarios. And the amount…
  • darkmatterx_COM -

Liked LordBolton’s post in the thread Buuum and 3D.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cyrus#NO: “Barracuda is also unbanned, he should have had his account terminated, what has happended to the moderation of travian? ” Barracuda can resume playing after taking penalty of losing all troops and losing 20-25% reduction in all…
  • darkmatterx_COM -

Replied to the thread Buuum and 3D.

Quote from LordBolton: “Quote from Cyrus#NO: “Barracuda is also unbanned, he should have had his account terminated, what has happended to the moderation of travian? ” Barracuda can resume playing after taking penalty of losing all troops and…