Login

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

• playing with your friends is prohibited in Travian if you want to play iwith frineds get a playstation 4

• Also, so much hate towards metas and pre existing teams here. Ive been leading my team in a few games now for over 8 years with a handful of players still with me from the begnning. Im always hearing people bash metas. i think ive finished 7 servers now, the largest team wins every time. I know some people are gonna comment now telling me how a small team can beat a big team. not if the big team is active i think its a rarity. Ive yet to see it. These new rules are not gonna stop groups of frien…

• I feel the game seems very slow. i am used to big empires but the 10000 treasure for a 2nd treasury on top of cutting duke slots in half at start of game makes it so as 2nd tier items come out maybe 1 kingdom has 10000 treasures for a 2nd treasury. pretty much you get 3 treasuries for most of the game unless you are a top kingdom. i think you could still slow things down without bringing expansion to a halt.

• Changelog 0.78

Titan Chip - - Changelogs & Bugfixes

I like the old 3 king version the best. allowing people to build more than one treasury in an active treasury village is must gonna make it impossible to take treasures from teams cause yuo can put all your treasure in one spot with only one place needed for defense you can still activate other treasuries to lvl 1 to give influence coverage to your team. Im not sure the reason for this change i feel it is a change for the worst why is it every round i play has a different number of kings , dukes…

• Everybody loves a winner!

Titan Chip - - Embassy - COM4

Katyusha, Im not sure if the words honor and integrity are translatable, but A bad winner is worse than a sore loser. Especially when your own leaders admit that they knew about the cheating and they did not try to stop the team. When you have several of the top looters every week on becasue sending attacks every minute you prevernt others from raiding anything . The server is over, there is nothing anyone can do about it. I guess the only thing im still here waiting for is I would like to hear …

• Politics/Rumours/Gossip

OLEG, You were in on the cheating and i can prove it. Ive been asked not to post conversations in here but i have them. Nothing would pleaser me more than to post 4uma leader conversations with them talking about how we caught them. . Please say somethign to give me a reason to post your conversations here nothing would make me happier right now. Nothing worse than bad sportsmanship, only worse is bad sportsmanship from someone who cheats and allows their entire team to cheat. Oleg you owe every…

wraith, Dmt sent me that picture you wanted me to see but i have no idea what it is its too small for me to see. I dont want to put it here without knowing what it is but if its something i think it might be, i say put it here.

im `16 why does that matter? and i never said i hated 4uma. i hate the fact that not only did you need 13 teams to fight 1 at a time and i hate the fact that 4uma leaeders allow their players to cheat. i dont hate 4uma though. im sure you have some players who play fair. they were the ones who probablhy didnt influence the server much. if you know someone is cheating an you do nothing about it as a leader you are also a cheater the way i see it. and i do eat. im about to eat a mushroom stuffed t…

• Wben i saw the rules for this server I knew i wanted nothing to do with it. Maybe they should make a server where no troops can be made or only defense or only offense. an all offense server might be fun bt not during a drought

Does anyone have an update as to who is in first place on com 4 now? oh wait i do. 4uma seems like a different team now that 20 of their players were banned including some of the servers top raiders. when you see a cluster of 20 banned players it not a player cheating its a team effort to cheat. im sure there are plenty of fair playing 4uma players but I also believe that some of those fair playing 4uma players know about 4uma cheating and i am guessing thats why some 4uma players quit the team …

• I am leaving for good!

Quote from SCHLACHTER#EN: “ 1. Kingdom size not more than 60 players 2. WW holding by any Kingdom reduced to 1 and if another one gets conquered it will be reduced to a Natarian one. 3. Any WW can only be supported by the kingdom holding it - res and def. 4. Major changes in the treasure and VP settings. Any treasures collected from robbers should be spit between the raider and the King/Dukes to ensure that its worth to attack other normal players to steal treasures from them (25% / 75%). Treasu…

No one mentioned how Colony has caught up in VP. Down 6 million a month ago we have narrowed it to just over 2 million. 4uma isnt as strong now as they were in the beginning for some reason. Had we made the merge earlier in server it would have looked much different. Zlodey, ill accept your offer i want to see how 4uma operates.

Quote from Eartheater: “"If you suspect 4UMA is cheating, just report to the admin and get it done. Or do you want to say the admin is useless? Or do you want to say the whole 4UMA are cheaters, so you are swimming in clean water and calling up a rightful to fight against cheaters? Or asking current 4UMA members that are not cheating rebel against their cheating masters?" In answer to your first question. I dont have time to make 300 reports to admin for every 4uma player. Reports have been made…

Dirteater, you make no sense. Next time you think about commenting on a thread, read the thread first. Titans were called out here by 4UMA so who else am I supposed to talk about. You have 0 credibility as soon as you say "self justifying cheating". Can you show one example of a Titan cheating? How about the name of one player from my team who has been banned? The reason you cant is because my team plays fair. The players who deleted were 4UMA not 4UMA V or 4uma a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p. …

Its very easy to be a top looter if you use a bot or an auto-ckick program to send attacks at given intervals 24/7. Personally, i think the #1 looter thing is over rated. you can attack oasis all day and become the top looter killing zoos. and as far as farming goes Sim Farm is out there for you to farm on. Attacking defenseless players every 10 minutes does not mean anything. There are other ways of getting resources that are underrated. Thats just my opinion you can agree or disagree I dont re…

you ignored the fact that your #2 looter every week just got banned? no comment?

And for the record this talk of Nazism is ridiculous. I dont blame any entire nation for anything. My blame is solely on 4uma and mainly the leaders who allow their top players to cheat week after week. You keep asking for evidence. you can put any name i mentioned earler into gettertools and see their only alliance was 4uma. Now your top looter of every week is banned. 0 Titan players have been banned. at least 20 4uma players have been banned that i know of and who knows how many havent been c…

I believe someone had asked me for proof of 4uma cheating? Perhaps this is not the proper thread since its no longer a rumor. Player Kobain who follows this thread and liked the post earlier where i spoke of his population drop. Now hes banned again top looter every week of the server. Got in trouble once, He was allowed to conitnue to play and to cheat week after week and now he banned again. and hes the #2 looter. time for #1 looter to get banned for using a bot also is my guess. RIP Kobain th…

perhaps you think it would be a better move for me to move closer to the 300 enemies i have but i have to disagree. When i need advice on strategy from you ill let you know. by one on one i meant one of your 9 alliances. we took out the one next to us . its not my fault you are on the other side of the map. weak alliances on that side let you grow larger then they should have. unfortunately only your one suballiance has been taken out. by Titans . You can try to take me out but you would be the …

BAGEL, i agree with you and being as we both temporarily were involved with a few attacks last com4 server with RU, you also are a aware of the fact they shared passwords , correct? Im sure you were in on that information when we got it. And OLEG who knows nothing about banned players sure seems to be surrounded by a lot of em. As far as allying the whole world agaisnt you, good idea ill work on it. (or have I???) we are still in Tier 2.. i have given plenty of proof of Russian cheating and hack…