Login

Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• i thought this bug was fixed so that you can only take VP from a duke or king. it also happened to my team. had 1st place VP until 1 hour before game end and a traitor on my team took allhis other teams treasures and let them be stolen from him for a huge VP swing that ended us on the server in 11th place. supposedly this bug was addressed i thought?

• Please dont tell anyone what time the server starts. I want eveyrone else to be late. its 18:00 as usual im pretty sure

• playing with your friends is prohibited in Travian if you want to play iwith frineds get a playstation 4

• Also, so much hate towards metas and pre existing teams here. Ive been leading my team in a few games now for over 8 years with a handful of players still with me from the begnning. Im always hearing people bash metas. i think ive finished 7 servers now, the largest team wins every time. I know some people are gonna comment now telling me how a small team can beat a big team. not if the big team is active i think its a rarity. Ive yet to see it. These new rules are not gonna stop groups of frien…

• I feel the game seems very slow. i am used to big empires but the 10000 treasure for a 2nd treasury on top of cutting duke slots in half at start of game makes it so as 2nd tier items come out maybe 1 kingdom has 10000 treasures for a 2nd treasury. pretty much you get 3 treasuries for most of the game unless you are a top kingdom. i think you could still slow things down without bringing expansion to a halt.

• Changelog 0.78

Titan Chip - - Changelogs & Bugfixes

I like the old 3 king version the best. allowing people to build more than one treasury in an active treasury village is must gonna make it impossible to take treasures from teams cause yuo can put all your treasure in one spot with only one place needed for defense you can still activate other treasuries to lvl 1 to give influence coverage to your team. Im not sure the reason for this change i feel it is a change for the worst why is it every round i play has a different number of kings , dukes…

• Wben i saw the rules for this server I knew i wanted nothing to do with it. Maybe they should make a server where no troops can be made or only defense or only offense. an all offense server might be fun bt not during a drought

• Titan Chip com 4

• I know everyone is on the edge of their seat to hear my opinion on this. First multiple wonders are great . as VVV stated it brings an extra challenge to try and take 2 or 3 wonders and hold them. it opens up a whole new range of different strategies to use. I think the best fix is as has been said many times. for a wonder to switch alliances the WW building itself must reset to 0. not sure the best way to make that heppen as far as game mechanics happen . Since its the endgame it makes sense th…

• lol I heard the test server deleted so i deleted my last post but you commented before i could.

• My opinion of anti-meta people are they are babies who cant compete with big alliances so they wnat to break them up. I think Travian is making a huge mistake with the Test server with thier goal to eliminate preformed alliances , that move will kill this game. My team has been together for 8 years some of us . We play games cause we enjoy fighting with each other. We are like a family. Im sorry you have never found a group like that Imperial. Perhaps if you didnt stab yoru teams in the back you…

• The consensus is clear to me that a lot of the people i see complaining about our 120 person alliance are in alliances with more players. Circle and GS worked together with a total of 150 + players at one time. i see some circle members in another world with 3 allaicnes way more members than titans had. eMC in other thread where mona is showing her hypocracy took on a 2nd alliance that became GS eventjually . all they did was take emcs name and add some "!!" so i feel that everyone who's whining…

• Heres my 2 cents about the "meta" thing. First of all, I dont know what meta means, change? in other games we considered ourselves a mega-alliance which "mega" means large . a mega-alliance is bigger than a regular alliance. I dont agree that having large alliances ruins the game. For some it makes the games more fun. A bigger team means we have more friends and more people to chat with, figtht with , and learn from. in any war game, numbers have a big part in it. My opinion is you cant stop all…

• Quote from VVV: “The second server was a disastrous case of over reach, and still too green (and a lack of defenders. After all these years, it's still the same thing, everyone wants to play offence, whether they can contribute that way or not, and there's never any defence when you need it) Im gonna blame our loss in our 2nd world to the duke spy we unluckily picked up. Every time i threw my hammer with fakes the enemy knew exactly where my target was. they stacked every one of our real targets…

• Instead of repeating meta this meta that how about a solution? I get sick of the complaining. Circle had the entire south of the world with 0 competitors. while in the north 5 preformed alliances started. it could have been worse, EMC was part of the confed in the frist week along with Titan and Bob, dominion were friends not part of our confed . EMC was untrustworthy and Titans backed out of the 3 team confed and decided to goto war with EMC. Who did Circle ever goto war with? You barely ever a…

• Im sorry Mayo that we were too strong As a leader, diplomacy is part of the game. Titans fought the #2 alliance EMC and destroyed them to the point where their leaders Mona (Sun Tzu) and Reddog fled the server. Their excuse was lack of time to play, yet they started a new server the next day. Then we fought the new #2 allaicne CIRCLE and at endgame added GS to the mix. we received a dozen sieges on our WW and only 20 levels taken off at the most. We leveled the #2 alliance WW to 0 and even chief…

• Sitting rules

Titan Chip_COM - - General

Quote from DanielHart: “Technically, what you are doing may not be an actual violation of the rules as they stand - however I cannot see it as legitimate either. The devs badly need to get the situation resolved and get the proper coding in so that when an account holder is inactive for the prescribed period of time all sitters are locked out of the account. I would like to think those who play the game would not take advantage of such lapses - however, it is clear that some will take every adva…

• Discussion thread: patch v0.43

Titan Chip_COM - - General

is the perma-sitter/multi-accounting issue being addressed to stop players from exploiting the flaw in the sitter function that allows players to sit for inactive accounts? especially now that sitters can settle villages this needs to be addressed i hope.

• in US3 only one player is piloted by 5 players take a look at the stats its a ridiculous exploit of a horrible rule. Everyone should play their own game. If you are not active you deserve to be attacked.

• Please revamp the whole dual sitter thing. to have 4 players play one account is ridiculous and not fair to the majority of players who play their own accounts. The sitter thing should be limited to a week or 2 for people on vacation or ill. otherwise you are giving players 2 account or more to play. why not just allow people to have unlimited accounts. Thats about how fair it is now. You can see worlds like US3 where this rule is being exploited like crazy and keeping everyone on that sector fr…