Login

Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• lvl 50+ wonder today...so no more kingdom change is allowed.

I thought colony was going to merge with more kingdom so 4uma rushed the lvl50.
      To my surprise, no WW hammer sent to 4uma's from colony or any potential merge target.
      maybe this server will finish faster than i think.

And if you guys are not in 4uma or colony then possibly in legends or nephilim or simply from some unfamiliar kingdom that only wants to watch the final.
    • This is not rumour. It is some 'update' about whats going on in the server this week.

The server is going into a laughable one-side. Even with Colony¿³ became a bigger meta or potentially ally with Nephilim.

During the week Nephilim attacked on 4UMA, and the result was fruitless but both side entered a off/def grinding spree. 4UMA feels happy so does Nephilim...I guess. Just as I thought Nephilim isnt just watching until finishing. we all want to have fun.

There were 2 operations from 4UMA in the week. Resulting slish and cupcake lost a capital and all troops in it. 4UMA official says those were WW hammers. Oh well, 2 less WW hammer reports to be read. 4UMAs are the real bad ppl.

This server will finish in next week friday or saturday if there is no WW hammer going to 4UMA's WWs. But I think the big fishs are swimming in some unknown place...Just I dont know where they are.
    • Titan Chip wrote:

No one mentioned how Colony has caught up in VP. Down 6 million a month ago we have narrowed it to just over 2 million. 4uma isnt as strong now as they were in the beginning for some reason. Had we made the merge earlier in server it would have looked much different. Zlodey, ill accept your offer i want to see how 4uma operates.
      Why not? I said they have been trying hard. Though I didn't mention the details. The result can't turn the game, so it is fruitless.
      It is easy to catch up the top VP since colony has more people on their side. I think apart from 4UMA the rest of server are on your side. If not, it should be 90% of them?
      Also, it is irony to watch who said they did not merge to a meta or became one eventually forming the largest meta kingdom in the server. If they dropped their pride early enough, 4UMA might lose now.
    • I have read the earlier forum posts, looked all over the server, and found some interesting correlations...this kind of stuff is why I normally stay off the forums.

For those who boast so loudly as to how "honestly" they are playing this server, a picture is worth a thousand words....so you can guess what many pictures are worth.

And "yes", ignoring your teammates obvious cheating IS condoning it by your own inaction.

Look these over and draw your own conclusions about who has played an honest game without multi-accounting, password sharing, using VPN's, farming bots, scripts, etc...

I am not saying there are no honest members in your meta - it is likely there are many, but there are too many cheaters to ignore the massive advantage it gave your team all server long; especially in the early days of the server.

These pictures do not represent all the cheating seen this server, but only what I started observing when it became so painfully obvious I could no longer ignore it...just imagine how much I missed prior to "digging deeper" instead of waiting till we were already several weeks into the server...and this is only part of the information I have...

To those who were cheating: I get it, cheating works as the developers do so little to actually stop you...and to be honest, they are hard pressed to prove it; the penalty for being caught is far less than the rewards that were gained from it...but just imagine what it would be like to actually win a server based on honest skill and teamwork, rather than baseless cheating.

I believe how we win means something and we hold our team to that standard.

Someone once said to me, "Honest in little things, Honest in big things; Dishonest in little things, Dishonest in big things...it matters most when you stop thinking it matters or feel no one is watching, because that is when your true nature shows."

I will get off my soap box now and let the pictures speak for themselves now....

BANNED ACCOUNTS: (There were MANY more before I actually started tracking this)

1. Kobain - prntscr.com/fxoa1j
      2. Black_Soul - prntscr.com/fxoau1
      3. Pingvin - prntscr.com/fxob9v
      4. =XXX= - prntscr.com/g7an9r
      5. Pit Lord - prntscr.com/g7afna
      6. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7aetq
      7. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7adfs
      8. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7ag49
      9. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7aguh
      10. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7ahua
      11. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7amnk
      12. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7ao5t
      13. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7ajdz
      14. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7ao5t
      15. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7ao5t
      16. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7aotw
      17. Unknown Name in Cyrillic script - prntscr.com/g7ap6f
      18. Octavian - prntscr.com/fzmylg
      19. Head Grinder - prntscr.com/fzmy4c

FOR A TOTAL OF 42 Villages...

VERIFIED MULTI-ACCT: The account owner self identified that they were running two accounts while playing for 4UMA
      1. _appetit_ - prntscr.com/g6u6as
      2. bl_bl - prntscr.com/g6u6oq

FOR A NEW TOTAL OF 52 Villages...

MAP VIEWS: (If you look at the village near the center of each with the white highlighted borders or at the top-center where the village is listed - you will see who was surrounded by all the "banned" villages - some of those who would have had NO tributes as duke without those likely multi-accounts near them).

1. Same area - two dukes with lots of banned villages - prntscr.com/g7ac8m and/or prntscr.com/g7aw8i
      2. Wide Screen Capture of the Server Shot 1 - prntscr.com/g7tvss
      3. Wide Screen Capture of the Server Shot 2 - prntscr.com/g7ty8u
      4. Wide Screen Capture of the Server Shot 3 - prntscr.com/g7twut
      5. Wide Screen Capture of the Server Shot 4 - prntscr.com/g7tyjr

******It is important to note on the maps above that the RED marked villages and boundary areas are all 4UMA and their wings.

What appears to be FARMING BOT Examples: (all screen caps taken in the morning) - There were weeks worth, but this is a short sampling of just 5 days.

1. 20170607 - prntscr.com/g7b2xg
      2. 20170608 - prntscr.com/g7b3f9
      3. 20170609 - prntscr.com/g7b3nj
      4. 20170610 - prntscr.com/g7b3us
      5. 20170611 - prntscr.com/g7b44h

About playing with integrity - prntscr.com/g7aro7

ALL I WILL SAY IS.............."DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS..."
    • Titan Chip wrote:

No one mentioned how Colony has caught up in VP. Down 6 million a month ago we have narrowed it to just over 2 million. 4uma isnt as strong now as they were in the beginning for some reason. Had we made the merge earlier in server it would have looked much different. Zlodey, ill accept your offer i want to see how 4uma operates.
      Write me in skype Mr.3lo_ I will send you an invitation
    • New

Does anyone have an update as to who is in first place on com 4 now?
      oh wait i do. 4uma seems like a different team now that 20 of their players were banned including some of the servers top raiders.
      when you see a cluster of 20 banned players it not a player cheating its a team effort to cheat. im sure there are plenty of fair playing 4uma players but I also believe that some of those fair playing 4uma players know about 4uma cheating and i am guessing thats why some 4uma players quit the team a month ago. Being an accessory to cheating on your team is almost the same as cheating. i dont allow my team to cheat i stop them myself if i encounter it. My team had 0 banned players to see so many players banned in one spot shows that the cheating is well coordinated. Perhaps one way to improve the game from cheaters and force team to play fairly would be to punish the team if a member is caught cheating. This will force leaders to police their teams and make sure everyone plays fair. As soon as you have to cheat in a game you have already beaten yourself. We made a historical comeback here to take first place after being down 5 million VP a month or so ago. Great Job to everyone that merged to form a meta fighting meta. Mission Accomplished. Unfortunately the wonders will cost us the win here but Im happy that we have proven ourselves in my eyes to be the strongetr team. had there been another month in this server i think the result would have been up for grabs. The damage was done early in the server and was too much to overcome but we did well. I am not saying the only reason 4uma won is they cheated. they were 4 times the size of any other alliance without the cheaters. but the heavy raiding they did early in server did give them a big advantage. Shame on the Aholes who had to cheat and ruin the server for everyone who just wanted to have fun fair game. If i was the admin for this game i would disqualify 4uma for cheating or pehaps just dock them 8 million VP sounds fair then calculate the wonder bonus'. its not too late admin if you are out there :D anyways good game sort of. its been a nonstop battle for our team but im proud of how we stuck in there against giant odds agaisnt us and the merge turned out to go well for us . i think we should just end the game righht now right this minute and lets just not count the wonders this round sounds good to me.
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 3.58.16 PM.png

131.78 kB, 646×578, viewed 21 times
    • New

Titan Chip wrote:

Does anyone have an update as to who is in first place on com 4 now?
      oh wait i do. 4uma seems like a different team now that 20 of their players were banned including some of the servers top raiders.
      when you see a cluster of 20 banned players it not a player cheating its a team effort to cheat. im sure there are plenty of fair playing 4uma players but I also believe that some of those fair playing 4uma players know about 4uma cheating and i am guessing thats why some 4uma players quit the team a month ago. Being an accessory to cheating on your team is almost the same as cheating. i dont allow my team to cheat i stop them myself if i encounter it. My team had 0 banned players to see so many players banned in one spot shows that the cheating is well coordinated. Perhaps one way to improve the game from cheaters and force team to play fairly would be to punish the team if a member is caught cheating. This will force leaders to police their teams and make sure everyone plays fair. As soon as you have to cheat in a game you have already beaten yourself. We made a historical comeback here to take first place after being down 5 million VP a month or so ago. Great Job to everyone that merged to form a meta fighting meta. Mission Accomplished. Unfortunately the wonders will cost us the win here but Im happy that we have proven ourselves in my eyes to be the strongetr team. had there been another month in this server i think the result would have been up for grabs. The damage was done early in the server and was too much to overcome but we did well. I am not saying the only reason 4uma won is they cheated. they were 4 times the size of any other alliance without the cheaters. but the heavy raiding they did early in server did give them a big advantage. Shame on the Aholes who had to cheat and ruin the server for everyone who just wanted to have fun fair game. If i was the admin for this game i would disqualify 4uma for cheating or pehaps just dock them 8 million VP sounds fair then calculate the wonder bonus'. its not too late admin if you are out there :D anyways good game sort of. its been a nonstop battle for our team but im proud of how we stuck in there against giant odds agaisnt us and the merge turned out to go well for us . i think we should just end the game righht now right this minute and lets just not count the wonders this round sounds good to me.
      HOW DARE YOU IGNORE THE EFFORT OF EVERY ATTACK TEAM MEMBER IN 4UMA WHILE YOU GUYS SIMMING CITY AND MAKING THE SERVER DAMN BORING AND GIVING ALL THE CREDIT TO THOSE DAMN CHEATERS.
      I will be happy to cat 13 lvl of your pride and 9 lvl of your ignorance over and over again.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Templar Knight: edit swear word ().

• New

Actually it was 4UMA that made the server boring and ruined it for everyone else. You wanted to play soccer against teams that had 11 players or fewer, while you had 44. Had you not done that from the start then the rest of the teams, including your own, would have had lots of fun in local battles, attacking and defending for much of the server until the strongest teams became apparent. That is what makes a server fun. Instead, the other little groups of 11 or fewer knew that if they did this, that they'd weaken each other, then one by one they'd be hit by the usual 4UMA train attacks. These teams saw that the options were to mass delete as Godomans did, stay separate and weaken each other until the giant 4UMA meta picked them off one by one, or join together. If you read the forums, you will find many players say how boring metas make the server. Yes, you have every right to make a meta with all of your alphabet wings, which you possibly feel is necessary to have a chance to win, but don't complain of boredom when you are the cause of it.
    • New

By our presence on the server, on the contrary, we caused a storm of emotions among our opponents. Our faithful fan Chip can not sleep, can not eat, so much he hates us. This is the game, people play for the sake of strong emotions. We have methodically implemented our plan and do not fuss more than is necessary according to existing rules. We were not able to entertain our opponents, they were weak. It was necessary to find opposition within our team and find out the relationship with them))
    • New

If not for our presence, then the frankly bad organizer Chip would most likely have fought with 2-3 middle kingdoms. It would be boring and you would not have learned to unite before a big threat. The last third of the server, when the Titans were forced to submit to the colonists Colonists unified management really has become more literate and thoughtful. Maniac and Wraith are probably good players and organizers, but they, too, were not ready to manage the combined forces on such a scale. The operations were inaccurate, the players frankly did stupid things. But it is clear that they tried to compensate for the backlog. It pleases people to correct mistakes and draw conclusions.

If you want to continue the discussion, then visit our new site chooma.ru There we plan to make the English section of the forum for our colleagues and opponents.

We wish everyone good luck on new servers. Thanks for the game.

• New

You are mistaken my friend...as was assumed by others in earlier chats - it was not pride nor lack of experience that made us hold out so long to become a meta or Zerg as you call it. It was a desire to have an actual contest among multiple alliances; sportsmanship and strategy in the truest sense of gaming and how these servers were meant to be played.

I have played with metas/zergs before and was quickly bored to death as we overran most of the server in short time and had no one left to fight early on....because of that experience, I choose not to be one who will take that route to win a server unless I am forced to. Metas make the server a very boring place for all players, as you can see by the mass deletions off this current server and among all teams represented. You did force our hand into forming a meta to oppose you and though you will likely win this server, you cant deny the momentum we built as a team and that the lack of remaining server time was clearly on your side, or things would have turned out very differently.

"It pleases people to correct mistakes and draw conclusions." - As you have done my friend, in assuming 'operations were inaccurate and that players frankly did stupid things." Let he who has made no mistake, cast the first stone ;) I will not drone on about issues we saw...it is non productive here at the end of server.

As for being ready to manage the combined forces - I do not seek to "manage" people, I seek to lead them when so called upon and there is a distinct difference; one takes trust while also showing respect and trying to be the example you want others to follow. A leader who never makes a mistake is called a dictator and it is not that they do not make mistakes, it is merely that no one has the guts to call them out when they do. If my team feels I made mistakes with their trust, they were always able to remove me at any time and I would have willingly stepped down for the benefit of the team.

I also do not consider the other teams joining us under the Colony name as them "submitting"...it was a chosen partnership by all involved and though we retained our name in the end, they represented each of their own alliances with honor and integrity. I have been very proud to call them friends this server.
    • New

And two metas lived happily ever after.. :) Once again a great turn of event where we have one big guy that wants to win at any costs that forces the rest of the server to play together to have a fair fight.

4UMA you might be good, but you shouldn't boast your exploits for what you have done. You have yet proven that kingdoms is sick and needs a lot of work to be done on the game since the community can't seem to be able to play fair and square giving every one else a fair chance to win. And Oleg whatever you wrote about moving emotions in TC or whatever is non-sense that you use to hide the fact that you actually agree with him. Maybe take example from your fellow mates from #WiC (speed team). If only more kingdoms played like them and us. For sake of clarity I have no business with this server, I just would like to see this game go to the next step instead of ending always in the same way.

And come on, let's be honest here, you didn't manage any of the wings, you just used the players with the biggest hammers and called for def from wings and then managed the few active in your kingdom, isn't it?

Anyway, well played for the win and good luck on your next server!

PS: I don't intend to diminish your work or efforts that you made, I'm just saying that you could have achieved the same thing without all the wings and making the server a two side contest if you are as good as you say.
      Mayin's team: Avin, Delto and Mayo ;)

imgur.com/BvXYT5u