Login

Pinned Introduction thread

• Introduction thread

Dear players,
      we would like to know you better so we decided to create this thread where you can share a bit more information about yourself :)
      Where are you from? What's your favorite color? How many rounds of TK did you already play? Do you have any significant achievements? What game world we can find you on?

We're looking forward to your posts,
      Your Travian Kingdoms team
      Community Manager
      Travian Kingdoms International
    • Hey,

I will go first even if I am a bit disappointed by the fact that you do not introduce yourself in the introduction tread Georgi.

Currently I am working on my Bachelors in Forestry, it is a five year program and I did my first year this year. Basically what I hope that it would mean in the future is that I get to work in the forestry industry in Sweden and have a career where I base my work on meeting people and being outdoors.

Other then that I train Brazilian Jujitsu twice per week, I started that the fall of 2016 so am still grinding that white belt 2 stripe status (for anyone non initiated that basically means that I am the lowest in the pecking order at my club). I can also add that I did do 3 competitions since I started where the first one I got submitted by a blue belt with a straight foot lock and then got to meet a fellow white belt in the next round that I actually took out on points (I rode mount for a while, you could say I sat on the guy). Second competition I did quite well and ended up with a gold medal in a local tournament.
      Third was also a success where I got to submit my first opponent with a "rear naked choke", if anyone ever watched bully beatdown before the match felt like that.

I have a girlfriend that I love very much that supports me a lot too so I am quite happy about that.

As far as Travian Kingdoms go I have the pleasure of currently playing for Hunters under my account "leax" on com2, that is a blast, we are working to have fun and possibly win the round against 3 other big kingdoms. Super stoked about that round.

I started playing as Sten on Com7 with a friend and I guess I am still finding my way there my current kingdom is not so active. My on account is doing quite well so I guess I will wait and see.

That is a short introduction, if you got threw this one I applaud you.
    • Hello there :)

@leax#NO: Great that you did the start!

My name is BridgetB and I play mostly on an international world or a German game round, but under another name so that I won't end as a farm :D

I am looking forward to the new special worlds and maybe will join the French one this time. What I really like is to name my villages after food or animals in alphabetical order. Mostly, I play the Gauls or sometimes, when I have the time, the Teutons.

My favorite color chrimson, but actually I like almost all shades of red.

Currently, I live in Munich and I like to travel and reading fantasy books.

Now, it's your turn: Where are you from and what place do you want to see next? I really want to visit Iceland!
    • Heya, I'm Alex. I've been playing Sandbox MMOs for close to 20 years now (starting with UO and Shadowbane) but those were all client-based games. I was always going to start playing Travian "soon" but never really got started because I dreaded the high time invest. I'm not 15 anymore and so I can't get up at 4 in the morning to defend against a Siege (as we've done a lot in SB in the early days). =D

I now played my first full round on COMx3 and I'll play another round when the Night Truce game worlds get rolled out.

See you in the game.

Alex
    • I like it, Greetings, my name is William Crabb, I have played I think 5 or 6 servers, finished 4, won 3 (2 as king) My name in game is normally LordofDogs I used kingofkings at once as well. Outside of playing kingdoms I am a stay at home dad/college student using my GI Bill. I am a certified personal trainer, health and fitness freak, but I play a lot of video games. Favorite color, green, favorite food is pizza(I do not eat it much but when I do its like it never existed). I am always looking for friends to play games with, Travian or whatever else. Any questions just ask! I am also looking for a dual on the speed server COM1x3 if anyone is interested. Rank 6, Teuton account.

-LordofDogs