Login

COM1 Rumors/Politics/Banter/Server Situation

• I don’t think Spectre has anything left in the tank to be honest. When they hit Bellzebub it was clear Nemesid was the only one with capabilities to build a hammer of the players who attacked. Could be some poor soul who did not get to join in on the fun when attacking us and thus has a hammer left. Nemesid please give us the scoop? ;)

I am just guessing here for Crowd but I think they were a bit hurt by the war. I have had zero communication with them so just speculation at this point :)
    • Bananajoe wrote:

Simon my dearest Sweetheart, and of course all other readers, we have to tell you the fairy tale of a small guy with a big mouth and a really strong Kingdom with maaaaany Treasures.

These is the Story of the Hard night from IlovePl.

Once Upon a Time,

there was a Kingdom, really Big, and veeeeery strong. And they had soooo much Treasures, they didnt even know what to do with all these Tresures. The Treasurys from Vizigot, the very expierenced King, are so full, not only one treasure more will fit in theyre Treasury:

These wonderful, big and strong Kingdom felt so strong that they had begun to build a world Wonder, this was only possible because the very expierenced King Vizygot, who build many of these Wonders before! Just with his whisdom and his experience it was possible to build these Wonder:

But this Kingdom, as strong they are, and as glamorous they want to be, has reached his zenith, and so they begann to think that they are invulnerable. Sure it was obviously that they have no real enemy in theyr Neighbourhood, all Neighbours are allways was obsequious.......they think.

There was this Evening, Vizygot and his subjects are looking at the horizon and they felt there is something going to happen.....

with the dawn of the day, there first outskirts are reporting the first rumors that the first armies are visible on the horizon, and even the Wonder of the world reports the same.

Vizygot immediately summoned his dukes and elders to a meeting, to advise how that is possible? They are wondering.......we never have seen a army from our neighbours and we treated them many times, they are on the ground, we take sooo many treasurys from them.....they did not expect at this time that they would be better informed in the next morning....

So there was the next morning, vizygot went to his huge balcony, with a beautiful overwiew over his huge Kingdom, of course his jester TheSimon was on his side, and after they opened the huge door to the balcony, vizygot and his jester are still expecting a wonderful breakfast with some sunshine and a view over his estates, they make the first step outside and as they have the first view on theyr Kingdom, they needed a moment to realize what they see.......

The Wonder? Where`s the Wonder? where Vizygots first words! He cant see the top of the wonder anymore on the horizon....how can it be possible? In this Moment a delivery boy, run into the room and shout`s: "your Majesty! your Majesty! look what i was instructed to bring to you!" With shaking Hands he give Vizygot the Reports of his foreman in the Wonder.

after reading the first reports, his mouth was open and his eyes are wide:

Feels good to catch a Roman WW Off in your Wonder :-p Sry Vizygot, maybe you dont try to save your Hammer in the Wonder when there are many sieges incoming^^

[url='http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5088/hvc95cqq_png.htm']

[/URL

[URL=http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5088/8g3fewyx_png.htm] <----Really!? :thumbsup:

As he have read these report, Vizygot ordered: "Bring me to my favorite village! Immediately!"

But.....no one reacts....till the delivery boy make a step to Vizygot and said: "your Majesty, there is a Problem."

"What a Problem?" Vizygot is saying and anybody can feel and hear his anger about the destroyed wonder.

"Well, your Majesty, the inhabitant of your favorite village has decided to join a neighbor kingdom"

Vizygot didnt say anything. there was only a small silent tear, running down his cheek:

So this is all for the first, but stay tuned:

to be continued.....

Ah P.S to Nemesid with a Winking eye:

Greets from the "bunch of simmers" :-p
      Guys, You should now 1 thing. Travian is a GAME. You are quarrelling here like it's the most important thing in the world....
      I have to admit that I have read only a few pages but:
      1) That's war game - diplomacy is everything, u can't win without taking allies and usually early game makes allies that are strong later. Its all about the map and early wars.
      2) Bananajoe - You say mass kingdoms are so bad. That's your opinion. I also dont like it but let every king to play as he likes. It's profitable to have more players. Come on. After a few weeks every off player has more resources than he can spend, so having more players in kingdom, even if they are noobies and they would normally be just farms is okay - That means more barracks and more deff and these "newbie guys" can start to like this game instead of hating it. So U want to have a small kingdom with a few players? That's great but let the others have a very big kingdom with bunch of noobs if they want and stop complaining about it because you have the same possibility to take another players.
      3) Are you really enjoying wasting so much time for making such a "story" just to pique your enemies? It's so... low

I cant believe that so many adult guys are fighting about so stupid things. Come on dont u have more important things to do in your live?
      Thank you, that's all from me.
    • sAhim wrote:

Bananajoe wrote:

Simon my dearest Sweetheart, and of course all other readers, we have to tell you the fairy tale of a small guy with a big mouth and a really strong Kingdom with maaaaany Treasures.

These is the Story of the Hard night from IlovePl.

Once Upon a Time,

there was a Kingdom, really Big, and veeeeery strong. And they had soooo much Treasures, they didnt even know what to do with all these Tresures. The Treasurys from Vizigot, the very expierenced King, are so full, not only one treasure more will fit in theyre Treasury:

These wonderful, big and strong Kingdom felt so strong that they had begun to build a world Wonder, this was only possible because the very expierenced King Vizygot, who build many of these Wonders before! Just with his whisdom and his experience it was possible to build these Wonder:

But this Kingdom, as strong they are, and as glamorous they want to be, has reached his zenith, and so they begann to think that they are invulnerable. Sure it was obviously that they have no real enemy in theyr Neighbourhood, all Neighbours are allways was obsequious.......they think.

There was this Evening, Vizygot and his subjects are looking at the horizon and they felt there is something going to happen.....

with the dawn of the day, there first outskirts are reporting the first rumors that the first armies are visible on the horizon, and even the Wonder of the world reports the same.

Vizygot immediately summoned his dukes and elders to a meeting, to advise how that is possible? They are wondering.......we never have seen a army from our neighbours and we treated them many times, they are on the ground, we take sooo many treasurys from them.....they did not expect at this time that they would be better informed in the next morning....

So there was the next morning, vizygot went to his huge balcony, with a beautiful overwiew over his huge Kingdom, of course his jester TheSimon was on his side, and after they opened the huge door to the balcony, vizygot and his jester are still expecting a wonderful breakfast with some sunshine and a view over his estates, they make the first step outside and as they have the first view on theyr Kingdom, they needed a moment to realize what they see.......

The Wonder? Where`s the Wonder? where Vizygots first words! He cant see the top of the wonder anymore on the horizon....how can it be possible? In this Moment a delivery boy, run into the room and shout`s: "your Majesty! your Majesty! look what i was instructed to bring to you!" With shaking Hands he give Vizygot the Reports of his foreman in the Wonder.

after reading the first reports, his mouth was open and his eyes are wide:

Feels good to catch a Roman WW Off in your Wonder :-p Sry Vizygot, maybe you dont try to save your Hammer in the Wonder when there are many sieges incoming^^

[url='http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5088/hvc95cqq_png.htm']

[/URL

[URL=http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5088/8g3fewyx_png.htm] <----Really!? :thumbsup:

As he have read these report, Vizygot ordered: "Bring me to my favorite village! Immediately!"

But.....no one reacts....till the delivery boy make a step to Vizygot and said: "your Majesty, there is a Problem."

"What a Problem?" Vizygot is saying and anybody can feel and hear his anger about the destroyed wonder.

"Well, your Majesty, the inhabitant of your favorite village has decided to join a neighbor kingdom"

Vizygot didnt say anything. there was only a small silent tear, running down his cheek:

So this is all for the first, but stay tuned:

to be continued.....

Ah P.S to Nemesid with a Winking eye:

Greets from the "bunch of simmers" :-p
      Guys, You should now 1 thing. Travian is a GAME. You are quarrelling here like it's the most important thing in the world....I have to admit that I have read only a few pages but:
      1) That's war game - diplomacy is everything, u can't win without taking allies and usually early game makes allies that are strong later. Its all about the map and early wars.
      2) Bananajoe - You say mass kingdoms are so bad. That's your opinion. I also dont like it but let every king to play as he likes. It's profitable to have more players. Come on. After a few weeks every off player has more resources than he can spend, so having more players in kingdom, even if they are noobies and they would normally be just farms is okay - That means more barracks and more deff and these "newbie guys" can start to like this game instead of hating it. So U want to have a small kingdom with a few players? That's great but let the others have a very big kingdom with bunch of noobs if they want and stop complaining about it because you have the same possibility to take another players.
      3) Are you really enjoying wasting so much time for making such a "story" just to pique your enemies? It's so... low

I cant believe that so many adult guys are fighting about so stupid things. Come on dont u have more important things to do in your live?
      Thank you, that's all from me.

1.) Not fully correct, is a wargame, yes. But not Diplomacy is all. strategy is all. But feel of course free to have your own opinion.

2.) no comment, i said all i have to say about mass metas (easyest way to win etc. above)

Just for this i want to say something:

"and these "newbie guys" can start to like this game instead of hating it"

of course they start to like the game....because they have most likely less or none Atts if they are in an mass and with a high possibility they are going to win with a mass.

But whats the task from the "old" or expierienced Travian Guys? To show the noob guys the wrong way of the Game? Or the easyest? To collect as many naps/allies as possible and live in peace and Harmony till the end of the round?

Or should they learn the basics and some tactics? as example how to behave in case of incoming atts, how to post deff calls, how to time deff, how to send more waves on the same second, how to intercept an attacker after an att?

What the Noob guys become to see in a mass, is - in my opinion - the fully wrong way to play travian.

3.) Maybe you play Travian not for a long time, but in the past, from the "old" Travian on, it was common and fully normal to write such "storys" and nothing special. Everyone enjoyed these kind of Storys and take them just as what they are. creative entertainment not more, not less. Notjing about piquing or so......maybe in a few days or weeks simon can wrote such a similar story, it`s ok, i would never feel fronted from this. it belongs to the game since i know the Game. You are the first that i ever heared in my Travian History who feels disturbed from it.
      And no worries, i wasted only 15 minutes of my time for this Story.

Have a nice Day/Evening/Night, depending on what timezone you are in :)
    • Banana, national servers are to learn the basics, and if someone plays com and after a few months he has less than 4 k population we cant say he is a good player. I know, troops not pop but... Most of these players are just useless.
      Strategy - yeaa it's important but the numbers are even more important. U can have great strategy but if u r fighting 30 v 150 u cant win the fight. And its diplomacy to reduce number of enemies and have more guys to fight on your side.
      And about the stories - i was learned to have respect for enemies and these stories are not about it. But if You say it's okay in travian world - that's fine :P
    • sAhim wrote:

Banana, national servers are to learn the basics, and if someone plays com and after a few months he has less than 4 k population we cant say he is a good player. I know, troops not pop but... Most of these players are just useless.
      Strategy - yeaa it's important but the numbers are even more important. U can have great strategy but if u r fighting 30 v 150 u cant win the fight. And its diplomacy to reduce number of enemies and have more guys to fight on your side.
      And about the stories - i was learned to have respect for enemies and these stories are not about it. But if You say it's okay in travian world - that's fine :P
      About where to learn the Basics and about the Numbers we have different opinions, and that`s ok for me.

And about respect, youre right.

But Respect allways have two sides. You can give it and you can receive it. And in case of Simon, he dont give any respect to nobody from his first post here in this Thread. Maybe i had wrote another Story for everybody else.

Take our Conversation as example: you have criticize my opinion in an respectful and constructive way, and you earned the same kind of answers.
    • New

Bananajoe wrote:

sAhim wrote:

Banana, national servers are to learn the basics, and if someone plays com and after a few months he has less than 4 k population we cant say he is a good player. I know, troops not pop but... Most of these players are just useless.
      About where to learn the Basics and about the Numbers we have different opinions, and that`s ok for me.
      And about respect, youre right.

But Respect allways have two sides. You can give it and you can receive it. And in case of Simon, he dont give any respect to nobody from his first post here in this Thread. Maybe i had wrote another Story for everybody else.

Take our Conversation as example: you have criticize my opinion in an respectful and constructive way, and you earned the same kind of answers.
      Fair enough for me :)
    • New

And here it is:

The Fairy Tale of the (too) greedy IlovePL,

since the last „incidents“ in the IlovePl Kingdom and this silent single tear that run down Vizygot`s cheek after this „incidents“

some time is gone and Vizygots wounds has healed. So in his mind growed the thought of revenge, stronger from day to day.

So he traveled around his Kingdom, to every governeur, every duke, every single Farmer he visited to initiate his hole Kingdom into his revenge plan and to swear them to the upcoming great battle.

He made a special visit to € urop€an, since he has the most magnificent and powerful army in his kingdom. He brought €urop€an huge quantities of the best food for his magnificent horses and pet each of €urop€ans horses once more before they went to the final battle .

On the way back home his jesper TheSimon was gigglingand he allways saying: “good plan Master, very good plan my Master”

Then the day has come, Vizygot was standing on his new balcony in the palace of his new Capital, and watched his armies go to the final battle, his jesper TheSimon are shouting a long :”Victory for our Brave Armies!” to the horizon and was gigglin all the Time.

The Oblivion scouts reported the first incoming Attacks early, and the hole Kingdom has waited for this Moment.

They all was prepared. Even their friends from Morava are only waiting for this day. They all builded Defensive Weapons for along time. They even used their furniture, yes even the Farmers used their farming tools to strengthen the wall in the wonder of the world.

An old scarred phalanx sat in the village square of Richi. He carved his spear soaked with enemies' blood, he had already killed many enemies with this spear. He watched the excited drifting of the gathering place as an excited troop of freshly trained phalanx tried to line up.

He thought to himself: "Too young to die for, the guys, too young ...... if they know what to expect, do they suspect that most of them will not return?"

But it did not matter, the commander called for the final march to the wonder of the world, the old phalanx jumped up, put on his helmet, tightened the chin strap and joined the row and the server's largest defensive army set off in the direction of the wonder of the World.

When everyone was in position, it was time to wait for the arrival of the first enemies, they could hear the enemy troops coming closer and soon the first attack came to the wall and the final battle began:

Awesome Roman Hammer €urop€an! Respect for this Hammer! :!: :thumbsup:

And there are some more atts on our treasury with small offs, but nothing impressive, and our capital got some hits and lost some buildings and fields :-p

What a great Final of a great war :thumbsup:

Unfortunalety PL make some annoying failures in their final run, they attacked in the wrong sequence (European Off with biggest amount of cats in the middle, not at the end), they used 2 Times Double shoot on the Wonder, and the last one rafal, with ~ 3k cats targeted storage with double shoot instead of the Wonder.

In the right sequence, with the right targets and if they havent send the other offs on our treasurys, they maybe zeroèd our Wonder. (a little to greedy) So our Wonder stays allready on lvl 65.

Resumee for us:

Some of you knowed it before, we never wanted to win this Server. what we wanted was to kick asses of big Metas, or parts of it and show them what is possible even with a small Kingdom.And what turned out in midgame: prevent that IlovePL win the Server (You can say thx to your diplomat ;) ) ----------> Mission accomplished.

Some facts what "The Bunch of Simmers" (greetings go out to nemesid my Friend ;)) have done over the hole Round:

Highest average overall in Off and Deff.

Number 1 Deffer. The biggest defense Co*k ive ever seen.

2nd Place Attacker at the Moment.

Top 3 Hero Atm

And of course the biggest teuton Hammer on this Server yet.

It`s Time to say thank you:

Thanks to our Allie Morava! We and you together delivered all enemies an hard fight till the End against a predominance of Enemies! Thx for your awesome Support, it was a pleasure to share the Battleground with you guys!

Special Thanks goes to: Sudden (Ma Boy <3 ), Eragonn, 7Marre (Awesome Dude!), Bellzebub, Silencio and Celeborn!

Thanks to everyone in our Small Kingdom that stayed till the end and supported till the End. Building a world wonder on Lvl 92 with only about 40 members is not self-evident, THX to all of you for your awesome Support!

Thanks to everyone of you guys:

My lovely Dual Epic Fail!! the sexiest Austrian Police Man the world has ever seen!

Mircea, Eule, SturmKorn, Wasserfall , GoSuFeNiX, Lord Elrond, Richi, Sir Bügelbart, Revolutian, bati, Vespasianus, Getafix, Dangerous Dave, Keesom, BashBunny, ruusseeell850, smagsmith, Cerecita, Maximilian, ulli, Tenevrous, Trickserix, king henk, Runtime, Solo, Spirit141, bl53, Herisson, prog4u, Aerials, Palimbo, Holzi,Test Doang, Poppy, Zmasterz, TKX, Aiki, Zek, TheJeex, Mmxsc, tarum, Whom, Guthank, Василисус

And also thanks to the few guys who showed Respect outside the Forum:

Nemesid, Clown, €urop€an. Good to know that there are normal Guys outside!

The post was edited 11 times, last by Bananajoe ().

• New

First, Nice report, Nice Hammers, Nice Wall (do you have the amount put in place ? How many from oblivion and how many from morava ? )

BUT, i must stop you right now about some points Dude !

"
      Some of you knowed it before, we never wanted to win this Server. what we wanted was to kick asses of big Metas, or parts of it and show them what is possible even with a small Kingdom.And what turned out in midgame prevent that IlovePL win the Server -----> Mission accomplished."

Well, you kick PL WW with the help of Morava. So it was more, Morava + oblivion against PL on this one. And during most of the game, even if you did not have any agreement, it was Morava and Oblivion figthing PL.

Then, About all your Awards your are giving yourself ... well... The server is not over yet man !

Specially about Number 1 Deffer. The biggest defense Co*k ive ever seen. Please wait the end before saying that type of things ;)

For 2nd Place Attacker at the Moment., you said at the moment so okay :D

Anw, we will make a point, but at the end.

Kiss
    • New

Clown wrote:

First, Nice report, Nice Hammers, Nice Wall (do you have the amount put in place ? How many from oblivion and how many from morava ? )

BUT, i must stop you right now about some points Dude !

"

Well, you kick PL WW with the help of Morava. So it was more, Morava + oblivion against PL on this one. And during most of the game, even if you did not have any agreement, it was Morava and Oblivion figthing PL.

Then, About all your Awards your are giving yourself ... well... The server is not over yet man !

Specially about Number 1 Deffer. The biggest defense Co*k ive ever seen. Please wait the end before saying that type of things ;)

For 2nd Place Attacker at the Moment., you said at the moment so okay :D

Anw, we will make a point, but at the end.

Kiss
      Hey Clown :)

Thats not exactly correct, we kicked PL WW alone, only we hit their wonder. Morava was with us in the same action, yes of course you are right, but they only atted other targets, not the wonder.

And sure the Server isnt over, we know that^^

But its still a good performance for such a small Kingdom, or isnt it?

Ok, i add "The biggest defense Co*k ive ever seen" at the moment, and wait what you or the others going to show us, ok? :)

And please take it as that was it is, take it with an winky eye :)

Kiss your Eyes my friend :*