Login

Raid always get resources

• Raid always get resources

Hello, sorry for my bad english, I have a question:
      I made a "secret treasury", and receiving attacks, the attacker always got resources from the tributes (i'm not in any kingdom).
      So someone suggested me to not do the "secret treasury", because is a waste... So I demolished it.
      But still now i get attacks and the attacker get resources!

I'm 100% my secret deposit cover my resources, I have 2 secret deposit at level 10, so 4000 resources, and I'm way under that number (around 2000-3000)

So, why this happens? How can I avoid it?
      Please don't say "defend yourself with troops", I have already my strategy :thumbup:
    • Loot is divided into 2 portions:
      Loot from your warehouse
      Loot from your tribute fund

Hover over the looted resources to see where they are coming from

In the above image you can see I stole 70 iron in total, 55 of which came directly from the players warehouse and 15 from the players tribute fund.
      Cranny can protect your warehouse resources but it won't protect the tribute fund
      Hidden treasury can protect the tribute fund but it won't protect the warehouse, hidden treasury is often not worth building either as it's very expensive for what it does.

Lastly if your resources are almost maxed out to the cranny capacity (lets say 3900 wood / 4000 cranny capacity) there is a chance that if the attacker is either Teuton with a hero or using a pouch of the thief item they can actually steal few resources from the cranny as well. They need a hero to do this though and your resources need to be nearly at the capacity.

Getting your tributes stolen is usually fine just make sure the enemy gets nothing from the warehouse. If you really want to protect them build a hidden treasury though that's not often worth it. You can also build a wall and residence to give your village some natural defense which causes small attacking forces to take 1 or 2 units of damage which usually makes raiding not even worth it.
    • Curtain wrote:

Loot is divided into 2 portions:
      Loot from your warehouse
      Loot from your tribute fund

Hover over the looted resources to see where they are coming from

In the above image you can see I stole 70 iron in total, 55 of which came directly from the players warehouse and 15 from the players tribute fund.
      Cranny can protect your warehouse resources but it won't protect the tribute fund
      Hidden treasury can protect the tribute fund but it won't protect the warehouse, hidden treasury is often not worth building either as it's very expensive for what it does.

Lastly if your resources are almost maxed out to the cranny capacity (lets say 3900 wood / 4000 cranny capacity) there is a chance that if the attacker is either Teuton with a hero or using a pouch of the thief item they can actually steal few resources from the cranny as well. They need a hero to do this though and your resources need to be nearly at the capacity.

Getting your tributes stolen is usually fine just make sure the enemy gets nothing from the warehouse. If you really want to protect them build a hidden treasury though that's not often worth it. You can also build a wall and residence to give your village some natural defense which causes small attacking forces to take 1 or 2 units of damage which usually makes raiding not even worth it.
      Thanks, that was helpful.
      One more question: in a village without secret treasury can an attacker get resources by stealing tributes?