Login

COM3 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• Snorri wrote:

Bahner_COM wrote:

Rumors has it that the almighty TITAN FYRNER who besieged the 1st place of the most successful attackers....
      Display Spoiler
      has never played OFF. before 8o

Rumours also say that Titan Fyrner now doesnt have big enough WW hammer to show his real strength and patience :D
      -Snorri (Stirling's dual)

Rumours has it that Snorri (Stirling's dual) is off point boosting, by attacking own team def, since Com3 is soooo boring :D
      That's why we have never seen his "hammer" in action 8)
      -Bahner (Fyrner dual)
    • I figured that there's been so little action on this server that there must be some really big hammers in the making so I looked at the averages on the world stats page and from them I reckon there's probably less than 20 decent hammers out there. That said I understand that Titan and [K]night are 'friends' and since they hold 6 of 7 Wonders and with Bears seemingly having already been taken out, you have to wonder what even those few hammers are going to be doing.
      It really is a bit of a non-event this server.
    • So is TITAN standing by it's friendly relations with [k]night to the end?
      As it stands [k]night are going to win this easily and TITAN (and I assume [k]night) are sending out small hammers to steal a couple of hundred treasures here and there from the remaining smaller kingdoms which they must know will make no difference to the placings.
      There must be some decent offence armies out there even if the stats say there either aren't many or the armies that are out there are ridiculously weak. The only way there will have been any point in building those armies that are out there whatsoever is if [k]night and TITAN go at each other. But from what I understand they are still under orders to abide by their alliance.
      So really what has been the point of this server?
    • spinix wrote:

So is TITAN standing by it's friendly relations with [k]night to the end?
      As it stands [k]night are going to win this easily and TITAN (and I assume [k]night) are sending out small hammers to steal a couple of hundred treasures here and there from the remaining smaller kingdoms which they must know will make no difference to the placings.
      There must be some decent offence armies out there even if the stats say there either aren't many or the armies that are out there are ridiculously weak. The only way there will have been any point in building those armies that are out there whatsoever is if [k]night and TITAN go at each other. But from what I understand they are still under orders to abide by their alliance.
      So really what has been the point of this server?
      there is no point in this server. I tried to make some fun. Before England joined to IKlnight. I tried to convince Titans, but no man, because they got half of this server as allies. I mean ;
      |K|night107

TITAN☠AK86

they have almost 200 members and they are the most active ones. Even I tried to cooperate with other small kingdoms like TUBERAYS and Tr!bal, they choose to fight each other. Do you want to know the most funny thing, IKInight started to attack us about 2 weeks ago, and the reason was they scared if we attack their WW, we will make Titans winner. Seriously ? I can say that they got nice hammers, between 50-150k soldiers. But they can just use them on us. Also Titans are not trying to steal small kingdoms treasures, IKInight does.

Also Look at this ;

3TheBears35

4TUBERAYS20

5Forgoten11

35+20+11=66 members, we can''t even reach the second kingdom's population.

And you can see some of their reports.
      Images
      • Daeron Report.png

126.73 kB, 768×480, viewed 34 times
      • Exerts report.png

101.14 kB, 768×480, viewed 32 times
      • MrH report.png

198.39 kB, 768×480, viewed 32 times
      • schalaber report.png

123 kB, 768×480, viewed 31 times
    • Curtain wrote:

Got myself a nice laugh at that "really sad server enemies don't even fight back XD" comment by the king of the biggest team who allies the second biggest team
      Should have just protest deleted with your treasures when they started attacking, though at least you get a semi free 3rd place out of that,
      Unfortunately, I didn't expect that kind of game. There was UnitedK, but they were overrated, contrary to what is believed I fought againts them until my Defense player deleted(they couldn't take a single treasure at that time), then because of inactivity of my members, I accepted an agreement. Their king tried to use all of his allies as puppets. Even he thought that 0/0 WW will give +%100 Victory Points at the end... Well, after they left ( It was only a single operation againts them organised by Titans,IKInight,England), I thought I can convince some south players to make an alliance, but what I saw was the England(a very far south Kingdoms) joined IKInight(an east kingdom) in order to win.I can easily say that it is my worst server ever. Even previous COM7 where we had 10+ EMC kingdoms which was already dominating the game, there were a challenge for the second place. Apart from that, I believed that Titan's and IKInight will fight that is the reason of my stay. When I accept the idea, It was late and we already lost our king(yes I was a Vice King), so I needed to stay in order to our members take a 3rd place medal, Also I had 40-50k Roman Hammer, which can make some damage on secondary WW. I was seeking a moment to help Titans because as you see, IKInight definitly killed this server. I wish non of you play a server like this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bars#TR(2) ().