Login

[RE] Money or teamplay? You will decide.

• [RE] Money or teamplay? You will decide.

Money or teamplay? You will decide. 48

The result is only visible to the participants.

Good afternoon! Thank you for visiting this topic. This will be a small experiment, in which, I hope, you will participate. We all know that Travian is a team game and it is very important to have loyal comrades, but equally important is to observe some "rules of war". You agree with me? Hope so.

I do not speak English very well, so I'll use translator, I apologize in advance for errors, which I can admit. The translator is not sinless :)

Immediately I will warn you that the purpose of the topic is not to belittle anyone's dignity (so I will not even mention the name of the acting alliances); rather, on the contrary, see the reaction of the Travian community to the classic question "Can I buy a victory?". I believe that Travian is a very balanced donate, and sometimes I support developers, but it's not about that. If someone has a lot of money - can he buy himself a victory? I think not, because you can find opposition to each force.

Once again, having started on the server with a small company of friends, we ran into a coalition that has a lot of gold and after unsuccessful attempts to "break through" my village appointed a reward in the form of 700 gold to someone who can do it. They are not used to dealing with principled opponents and think that gold will help them. While their actions are unsuccessful and we can defend ourselves, we compete with a superior enemy each round, but we are not all-powerful either.

What do I propose? If you support my position that "you can not buy a victory for money" - send 10-100 soldiers to the defense of the village (14 | -8) Siberia (scouts are also needed). This will be the very strength that will counter money and will very much support us morally. If you are more important than gold than a team game - you can try to overcome the defense, but we will fight to the last.

It is possible that after the appearance of this topic, I will get several sieges to get gold, but I still hope that I was right and the community will support my idea, after all, whatever one may say, we are all one big team and do one thing under the different flags

Thank you all for your attention, good luck in the game!
      Sincerely, Your SiberianErmak from Siberia.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Ермак ().

• hellhound#EN(2) wrote:

this was done on purpose to lure out the spy ,and we were right, u decided to play a dirty game, infiltrated our ranks to get information because ur alliance is too weak to face us head on, u had multi account !! the way i see ur the one who should get banned !
      What about getting a report for libel? Substitution is not the existence of multi-accounts ;)
      Do not need to justify yourself, I have already been told how the motivation system works in your coalition - only gold, only hardcore, only Try Hard.
    • i aint justifying anything , i am telling things the way they are, we suspected a spy , the only way to lure him out was through some drastic measures which might have been intimidating to some people ,especially to the spy, and u have bitten the bate and we turned out to be right ! , it was ur fault to play a dirty sneaky dirty game not ours, we did what we had to do to find the spy and we did!!

so if u wanna blame someone blame urself!
    • hellhound#EN(2) wrote:

i aint justifying anything , i am telling things the way they are, we suspected a spy , the only way to lure him out was through some drastic measures which might have been intimidating to some people ,especially to the spy, and u have bitten the bate and we turned out to be right ! , it was ur fault to play a dirty sneaky dirty game not ours, we did what we had to do to find the spy and we did!!

so if u wanna blame someone blame urself!
      This is ridiculous, my friend. I'm familiar with your game from other rounds, we've already met, but under different names.
      Correctly say that the innocent do not justify ^^ Good luck to you guys. Do not drop your dignity further.
    • Ермак wrote:

Mad Skillz wrote:

What? Did he really ask for defence in forums? LOL. This forum is for alliances and people who wanna find Kingdoms, not for def call.
      And here is the hero who bravely rushed to get gold in Siberia, but could not stand the local frosts :D Ha ha. Stop it ^^

i would really love to see the full battle report, am sure 40 % of ur forces were crushed by this small attack force, thats why ur ashamed to show the entire battle report...next time instead of sneaking into another alliance to get info, be a man and face us in an open battlefield ,rather than hiding in ur small village screaming for help from ur alliance members !! chicken !!

anyway ur days are numbered on the server get ready to start playing in the upcoming server :D
    • hellhound#EN(2) wrote:

Ермак wrote:

Mad Skillz wrote:

What? Did he really ask for defence in forums? LOL. This forum is for alliances and people who wanna find Kingdoms, not for def call.
      And here is the hero who bravely rushed to get gold in Siberia, but could not stand the local frosts :D Ha ha. Stop it ^^
      i would really love to see the full battle report, am sure 40 % of ur forces were crushed by this small attack force, thats why ur ashamed to show the entire battle report...next time instead of sneaking into another alliance to get info, be a man and face us in an open battlefield ,rather than hiding in ur small village screaming for help from ur alliance members !! chicken !!
      anyway ur days are numbered on the server get ready to start playing in the upcoming server :D
      ask Mad Skillz, if he even killed 20% he would get a report back ;)
      aka Pob or Snoob (BM King) Independent Unbeaten Kingdom
    • hellhound#EN(2) wrote:

Ермак wrote:

Mad Skillz wrote:

I have nothing to answer, I just roll on the floor with laughter. :D
    • hellhound#EN(2) wrote:

Ермак wrote:

Mad Skillz wrote:

Что? Он действительно просил для обороны в форум? Lol. Этот форум для людей и инопланетяне, которые хотят найти Королев, а не для дев звонок.
      И вот находится герой, который отважно в бразилиа получить золото Сибири, но не могли стоять местные morose :Д - ха-ха. Остановить его ^^
      мне бы очень хотелось увидеть полный боевой доклад, уверен, что 40 % наши силы были раздавлены этой небольшой штурм отряд, поэтому наши стыдно показать всей битвы...в следующий раз вместо того чтобы прокрадываться в другой Альянс, чтобы получить информацию, быть человеком, а перед нами в открытом поле боя ,а не прячутся по УР небольшой деревне с крик о помощи из наши линзы Aliens !! Cure !!
      в любом случае наши дни сочтены на сервер, будьте готовы, чтобы начать играть в предстоящем сервера :Д
      Hello, man. I Passer-By. Please don't delete your account. Write more, the more people like you, so it will be more fun.
      :)