Login

COM1 Rumors/Politics/Banter/Server Situation 2

• Namiriel#EN wrote:

LoL DarkMatterX :D :D

You are sooooo ...... "smart" guy.

Thx to you you confirm that you are with Titan's from beginning, and you are just hiding for conf. to prevent attack on you.
      You do not know anything about what happened to the Plumber account so do not talk stupidly here.

He delete and stop playing, we kick him and we dont ask him and never told him to scout anyone of you, we dont control him and im sure you havent any proof of it (bcs its not exist). He had lot of scouts and he use it until acc was deleted.
      And, according to you, when I had this information about your def and stats we did not attack you, we still attack Titans. Your kingdom did. "funny story" isnt it?

"but we are no fools" ??? try to look closer on you ;)

You dare to talk about a declaration of war here, but after Conf. was created your players attack us many times and we do not nothing with it. We speak with King and dont declare war. So ... Please... ;)

We dont care about your cooperation with Titans ;-))
      Looks I’ve touched a nerve, so quick to insult?Looks like you lack more than just diplomatic sense, but basic communication skills as well.If acting like an enraged 12-year old floats your boat, be my guest.

A. You just admitted you tried to scout us deceptively.

B.Slandering me of supporting Titan from the start, the irony! I have been in your shoes before as the leader of Titan’s main opposition, and exchanged many a harsh word on these very forums on their practice of allying other premades into metas even before server start. I am the last person on this server Titan would want to work with.
    • Envoy: Mylord you have to do something. The enemy is raiding all those villages for days now.

The Lord: You are right. But I will have to ask the Emperor for help. It is crucial to stop this large horde of robbers and thiefs.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Let the reports decide the war.
      getter-tools.de/www.travian.org/Spieler/12388-Nacona
      <3 Krypta.org T3

Travian Veteran(Dual - Team) seit 2007 u.a. alias Grimli/Nacona/Faselix
    • Just to make things clear - at this server Titans start WITHOUT anyone on their side (without any other kingdoms). So on start, IDK were definitely not on our side.
      We were talking quite a lot about our moves and diplomacy, and if we got allies? Not before tier 2 items definitely.

Personally, i dont care about diplomacy here much, so its possible that i skipped something.. but i still want to make clear where we (Titans) stand.

Lily
    • New

RedGladiator wrote:

@Pinky#EN(1) - You could at least have done a full server update while you were in the forums, after all there is no point in just posting my report and calling me a rat. This thread is to discuss the server status and to provide reports to people that aren't playing in the server, not to attack me by calling me a rat over and over.
      woops..looks like i touched a nerve...or stepped on a tail (all fun and games...)

ok ok...lets do quick server update -

Titans got IDK in.
      FnF will take Castle B in soon.

everyone is not doing anything since WW start soon.

sound about right?
    • New

Yes, congratulations.
      You have destroyed 5 buildings of which 2 fields.

On the other side you lose 100k off units so hard.

If you smile on it, I will see faces of players who lose all armies.
      They must be also happy like you :) :D

You hit no important villa what can be great restored in few days.
      We kill all your smaller hammers what will be rebuild for weeks.

So great job :) You hit villa in middle of territory ;) :D
    • New

Well the fight FnF vs. the IDK betrayers is very one sided.

Of course the ofensive players of IDK managed to raid some FnF support villages for 3-4 days(respect for this) but at least all their Offs were destroyed in some traps. 2 large/medium Offs and 2 I prefer to call smaller Offs were stopped that had only about 1-6 fields to the FnF villages.
      The largest Off Player and Duke deleted straight after the loss. FnF took two of his villages and destroyed some others. The second Off Player with the shortest Attack way lost now all his villages to FnF and should be at the end of the 72h to delete.
      His last words:
      You're not a man, you're a group versus one person, but know one thing (you're lucky to be with group ) If you're alone , i was completely destroyed your villages and u know that
      good luck

In some side battles not close to the borders the complete backland of IDK lost all troops and several villages and capitols are destroyed.

One IDK Duke capitol town was down to 195 population and the 10k Off is starving there.

Seems like IDK left behind some Dukes and front accounts to follow their Plan to join Titans. Their own members don't believe in teamplay at all. This is a great success as King and Leader. At least you managed to get most of the treasures to Titans. But it was great fun stealing 2,5k from a deactivated treasury ;)
      Of course IDK is not complete destroyed yet. The Deff Accounts are mostly alive. So the brave ofensive Players tried to fight this war all on a solo mission.

But to be honest. FnF has only run one small planed action. All other attacks were yet only small player groups or solo actions as well.

But of Course IDK had some success to. They damaged two capitols from FnF for example. Palace from 20 to 19 is expensive.
      They were also lucky to defend some conquering plans with building citys or just delayed the plans for one wave. And I don't forgot you chiefed a 9c that was settled far in the north about 20 fields away from the next FnF village.
      getter-tools.de/www.travian.org/Spieler/12388-Nacona
      <3 Krypta.org T3

Travian Veteran(Dual - Team) seit 2007 u.a. alias Grimli/Nacona/Faselix
    • New

I see a lot of talking in here so now its time for a Titan go give his story.

We came with a premade team organized with treasuries posititioned in the area of the map with the most croppers. about 60 of us did a 1 day 2nd village with self destructing first village to position our team in zones from day 3. Titans came to com 1 intending to make 0 allies. We came for war this is true. Dont know what bs someone is saying about us having spies in Assainain is laughable. We came to make no allies and have war with FnF. FnF messaged my other king making fun of our big numbers we jumped into the server with.

We cleared out every kingdom in our area, who ever is not with us is against us.
      We do not recruit by the sword. Never in my life have i given someone a join or die ultimatum.

We were slowed at the beginning by having zones too full and getting 0 camps for the first 3rd of the server.
      FnF who is also a big kingdom didn't like seeing big competition on their server so they have now merged with 4 or 5 other kingdoms to catch up on treasure and to become the meta people like to talk about in forums.

Personally ive never been on a server that wasnt 2 big teams against each other. When you are a big team, other teams team up to create other big teams, so im not sure how any server ever ends any other way. with 3 big teams you just get 2 on 1 situation. As far as attacks and treasuries go, both teams have had some success and failure.

At this point the server will be determined by the world wonders and treasures are less of an issue now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Titan Chip ().

• New

Titan Chip wrote:

We were slowed at the beginning by having zones too full and getting 0 camps for the first 3rd of the server.
      FnF who is also a big kingdom didn't like seeing big competition on their server so they have now merged with 4 or 5 other kingdoms to catch up on treasure and to become the meta people like to talk about in forums

We dont start in big numbers like you, but we also start with many players from last server.
      Big competition? you was close doubled in number of players from start, you had 140 players from start and we had around 70-80.
      So yes. We must react on this fact and same like you start clean Kingdoms around and catch up your speed.

So you speak about big competition but you take IDK to catch us :)

You have no allies... but I dont see any attack's between you and A&D, so its little funny :) so close to your border and so peacefully area :D

But yeah, i enjoy this game and this server is become to big meta Kingdom bcs of organization group from start.
      We give chance to IDK and A&D to make something "bigger"... But you eat them.
      So nothing change

btw:
      "who ever is not with us is against us"
      Its same like
      "Join or Die" :D :D

Enjoy game :) same for all players on server GL and HF :)
    • New

it difference is i brought one team here to play there are former titans in IDK the way there are former Titans in FnF. The fact many players return with Titans for many years I take as a compliment. Some Titans have been with me for over 8 years since i started the team. We didnt have to take in a bunch of alliances around us to grow. We killed everyone around us. What happens between Titan and IDK is between Titan and IDK. GL HF

Namiriel#EN wrote:

btw:
      "who ever is not with us is against us"
      Its same like
      "Join or Die" :D :D

no is different. If people want to join and fight FnF they are welcome. They dont know about the dying part til later if they decide not to join.
    • New

Titan Chip wrote:

no is different. If people want to join and fight FnF they are welcome. They dont know about the dying part til later if they decide not to join.

Do not be naive, everyone know its mean end for him, if he will not join. So its only about "Join or Die". There is only few difference - players want to join early, or after they lose leadership or hope to survive.
      Dont try on us this words, We are not stupid ;)

Its simple and normal in every game of this type. This is teamplay game, survive as one player is impossible in this game.

Yeah, its nice numbers of players what you bring and its looks you lead them well or you are great group of players :) . Its all okey but on start its automaticly push this as META Kingdom and only merge others Kingdoms in one way how they can resist this "advance".

So your massive start on this server as once team give us lot of chance and power to grop up in same way. :)

GL and HF :)
    • New

Please, don't write inside the quotes.

Anyway, even if on a com server exist big teams, there are not so many, but mostly few and not all players are starting as very active ones in the beginning.
      I still remember how it was once on an old server, years ago, with a full map that it was reaching till to 300 - 400 squares as coordinate to one direction on a map (see in spoiler). However, everything had to be changed in so many years and all wars here are now predicted.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Testare#EN(1) ().