Login

King should be able to see the sitters of a governor account

• King should be able to see the sitters of a governor account

A suggestion:
      A king should be able to see who the current sitters are, for each governor account. They should also have the ability to see the sitter history of governor accounts, which sitter was added and when, in the past (not the login history of sitter). This information should be available in the kingdom profile page so that most of the information can be viewed at the same time. For instance, all current sitters for each account can be seen on the same page right next to the list of governors. And the player profile page of a governor account should show its sitter history. Governors could be given the right to disable sitter information visibility, but it should then show as "hidden".
      If it is difficult to implement on the kingdom profile page, maybe it can be made available for being checked as a sitter. So, in that case, a sitter can see the sitter history of an account he/she is sitting.
      This feature might also help the king with contacting the sitter when the need arises. But obviously, the primary purpose is that it could help control the spy menace to some extent.
    • Oh, I totally disagree! It's no-one's business who are my sitters and who are my duals, and "the spy menace" is integral part of the game. Making this information available to the king or anyone else totally changes the dynamic of the game which is - in quite some part - built on the possibility of treachery, treason and deception.

On the other hand, I totally see where you come from. And as king or one of the governing circle of a kingdom, I dearly would love to have such insight. An option to share this information selectively via opt-in would possibly be nice, though (like [x] share my current sitter). But under no circumstance should any history be made available.
      Gruß,
      Rashidix
    • Rashidix wrote:

[...] "the spy menace" is integral part of the game. Making this information available to the king or anyone else totally changes the dynamic of the game which is - in quite some part - built on the possibility of treachery, treason and deception.
      This is correct, but I don't think that it's a good part of the game. Because of spies, there is always distrust in kingdoms, people don't share full reports, some don't share them at all, etc. Nearly every consequence of spies reduces the fun for most of the players. Unfortunately, you cannot completely prevent spying. So in my opinion, spying should at least be as uncomfortable as possible.

On the other hand, I think sharing the full history or sharing the current sitters by default is too much privacy invasion. Therefore I support the opt-in approach.