Mika Settler

• Member since Mar 9th 2017
Profile Hits
  • I have a question, who can I report to a user with multiple accounts?
    • Hello shadow#ES(1)

Thank you for asking! This is really helpul for us. If you think a player is using multiple accounts, click in the TopNavi on "Help Center" and fill out the form (Category: Violation; Topic: Report possible multi-accounting). Please add the game world and player name of the player you want to report. Our support team will look into this issue and check the accounts you send us.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Kind Regards,
      Mika
  • I have av big problem, i cant seem to find av place to quit a kingdom or become duke. Shoud There be at button some were? I cant even find the ingame chat?
    Im using a smart phone
    • Hello The Braincut#NO

Are you talking about the App? There is no function to leave a kingdom. You will automatically leave a kingdom, when you accept an invitation to become a duke or governor in another kingdom, found your own kingdom or be attacked by your king. For becoming a duke, you have to get an invitation from a king, which you will then be able to accept in the embassy. For the Chat function, it is not currently in the App, but we are working on it at the moment.

Regards,

Dominik